Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm in for this. I might buy it, it seems that perfect level of indie hokey I can manage before it gets impossible to put up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

All Neptune All The Time

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

A Bad Place posted:

sailor moon... rules

What's the first sailor moon rule?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Venus!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm really just waiting for the plot twist to pop up that we know the devil... because it's Pluto. And Pluto is going to be just an Act 2 Character because I can count on one hand the number of anime-inspired games and outright anime shows that I've seen which feature The Devil as just a straight-up Devil bad-guy. There's always a wrinkle.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Empress Theonora posted:

I think this was one of the first scenes I got to in the game that just made me go, "Ah,"

Oh.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Sylphosaurus posted:

I was mainly thinking that the developers went for a straight-bi-gay setup for our gang of misfits here but I'm willing to wait and see if Venus will keep on being Shinji with the serial numbers filed off.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean but the immediate thought that sprung forth was "GET IN THE loving CLOSET, VENUS"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I bought this game. I already finished this game.

It's amazing how much ground you can cover when you can just use the skip function :unsmigghh:

I am the devil

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Oh my god, I need to commission the person who draws Brawl in the Family to make a loving waluigi devil because I'm imagining all the main cast of Mario <Sport> games showing up in SSB4 and Waluigi being the odd one out, and I'm loving dying.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Venus's devil form is very obvious once you dig even slightly into the subtext of his actions so far, and you'll just have to wait for the discussion, Junpei, instead of stalwartly declaring how you already don't understand how a possible transgender character's fears and weaknesses could possibly create a Devil that isn't just a :saddowns: face.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I've been chuckling like an rear end in a top hat for the past ten minutes because of that malcolm mcdowell line, jesus loving christ Grimwit

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

You should do a running tally to estimate how much money Aevee got from just people admitting to buying the game because of this LP.

She got 13 bucks from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I just imagined they had a cheap bottle of fruit-flavored Karkov or something. That's definitely slightly sweet paint thinner

• Locked thread