Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm off work today, bored already and watching "Making a Murderer". Post some funny things and I'll sketch and paint them, I need to get some practice in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a clown but unlike other clowns draw one that is sad

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Please illustrate obeah's "f-fingerblast this little turd" story

quote:

When I was working as a graphic designer for PAWS Inc. (SE Asian Market) in Muncie, Indiana, I got stuck in what I can only describe as a triplex apartment between a group of BSU students and an elderly, mentally handicapped man who would tell us all about how he was the last person in his assistance program to still have a helper monkey. Apparently they've mostly been phased out or something?

Anyway, the kids who lived next to me in the triplex were obsessed with seeing this grandfathered capuchin and seemed to be split 50-50 on believing it even existed. I'd been there six months, the students almost a year, and none of us had seen or heard this thing in person. Kenneth - the old man - would stand on his end of the house and "water the grass", which really just amounted to chain smoking and hosing his corner of the lawn down. Anytime any of us went outside while he was doing this, he'd yell conversation to us. "Esquire (the monkey) turned off the TV during Final Jeopardy last night. I got so mad..." and "I caught Esquire eating out of the trash again. Such a pain in my rear end." It was nonstop during the summer months.

So at the end of August, I was helping Kenneth with some legitimate yard work. He asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner, and even though Esquire did not come up in the invitation at all, he was my first thought. A chance to confirm this creature's existence. I jumped at the opportunity.

So that night, I have the worst meal of my life. Reheated spaghetti eaten out of Tupperware. No conversation. Just the sounds of us eating. Feeling weirdly nauseous and wanting to go home, I asked Kenneth where Esquire was.

"In my bedroom. He was acting up earlier. and I didn't want him bothering you during supper."

I should have accepted this, but I pressed on, saying I was full and just wanted to meet him before going home. At this point, Kenneth stood up, walked to his bedroom, slammed the door shut, and was in there for maybe five minutes or so. I was about to leave when he came out.

"He's about to bedtime out, but you can see him before you leave."

Here's my memory of that encounter, as filtered through my PTSD (semi-serious here - I could get diagnosed for sure):

Sock monkey sitting in a wicker chair next to a bed. Withered Cracker Barrel price tag still hanging off. White areas of the monkey stained with nicotine. A hole cut in between the legs. Kenneth behind me. The sinking feeling as I realize his hard cock (still in pants, though) is pressed against my back. I forget the exact words, but he did ask me to touch Esquire, so I half heartedly petted it and he slapped the back of my head. Whispered to me "F-fingerblast this little turd." That part I remember perfectly. And I did.

I won't dwell on the rest of the encounter. Suffice to say that it was a bad night for me, and finishing out that lease was hell. I don't regret anything but accepting the dinner invitation. Had I not become finger intimate with Esquire, he very well could have stabbed me. He'd been collecting knives since Vietnam. I noticed several pocket knives on a drawer in the bedroom alone. This was a scary dude, and it's hard to blame myself for it. But anyway, I ended up getting let go from my dream job right before the end of the lease, so obviously I didn't stick around for long.

All of this is just a roundabout way of saying that you should really, really be careful around this neighbor of yours. What seems and reads as funny on SA or to your friends can be a life threatening, terrifying experience irl.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Draw a bird scamming a rube

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
2 cacti at sunset squaring off against each other before a gun duel
they are wearing cowboy hats, vests, and gun belts (1 of them might be a villain cactus)
the tension of the moment, man

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Oh you :allears:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Draw a sexy segway man stopping Abraham Lincoln's muder.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Draw a Mexican wrestler attacking our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Draw me being cool. :)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

2 cacti at sunset squaring off against each other before a gun duel
they are wearing cowboy hats, vests, and gun belts (1 of them might be a villain cactus)
the tension of the moment, man

The one paint brush I have turns out to be lovely and frayed, gently caress

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jan 22, 2016

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

a clown but unlike other clowns draw one that is sad

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
a gay wolf trying to fit in with the sportier, stronger straight wolves

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Draw yourself getting permabanned.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
can you paint a dill pickle who wants to be dunked?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
or maybe a cucumber who is splitting to become many dill pickles, a magical transformation that is frightening to the cucumber who does not realize that it will soon become many beautiful butterflies except in this case it is not butterflies it is many dill pickles/

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Luvcow posted:

can you paint a dill pickle who wants to be dunked?

Same but with a gherkin

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Give Pat a Job posted:

Same but with a gherkin

yes!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Draw Space Tits.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Applewhite posted:

Draw Space Tits.

can we incorporate a pickle into this?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
draw a guy farting

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
or a gal, of course I don't judge

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jukeboxblues posted:

Draw me being cool. :)

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Hell yeah

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

draw a skeleton but with beefy thighs
e : real beefy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
draw two ghosts hi-fiving one another while surfing ( seperate or same board it doesnt matter) with "surf towards your dreams" underneath it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
draw a "catty-corner"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

draw a guy farting

Ahundredbux posted:

or a gal, of course I don't judge

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
fine

dont paint a pickle

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if he draws a dill pickle he needs to draw the reald-o dunking it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

draw a skeleton but with beefy thighs
e : real beefy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Draw dad gay.so what being denied any more five guys and fries from the building being closed due to bankruptcy and contemplating ending it all here with a revolver in his mouth

Mithra6
Jan 24, 2006

Elvis is dead, Sinatra is dead, and me I feel also not so good.
Draw a picture illustrating the Lovecraftian horror of non Euclidian angles.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Draw John Goodman fighting Jaun Claude Vandam. It is a close fight btw.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Draw Space Tits.

Luvcow posted:

can we incorporate a pickle into this?

Luvcow posted:

fine

dont paint a pickle

:nws:http://imgur.com/4mBh180:nws:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

holy crap this just made my day!

thank you :worship:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

rockin' thighs dude

that rules

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Draw Lowtax as either a twink or a twinkie. Or a mix of both.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Ground control to Major Boner.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Luvcow posted:

holy crap this just made my day!

thank you :worship:

:thumbsup:

Gilganixon posted:

rockin' thighs dude

that rules

I'm glad I could help you in your lifting fantasies, you're welcome for exaggerating your boner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a T. Rex looking quite dapper

• Locked thread