Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nationalism is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

On the other hand, nationalists are the spiffiest dressers.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pff, they're just goths who aren't committed but extra :emo:

Promontorium
Jan 9, 2016
It depends on what outcomes you deem "good". Good political science is determining the best known actions to produce desired outcomes. Is the desired outcome a global population that finds a one-world government desirable, or a one world government in order to shape people a certain way?

I think people expect so many different things at this time that such a thing would be very bad. It would be seen as merely aggression and it would be met with war. But I think it would be more efficient for humanity if we were all united under one government. I think it will have to take time. If you look at our history, people spread way out, and now they're coming back together in many new ways. As people spread, languages and even biological differences developed. As come back together these differences will merge. Perhaps one day it will make perfect sense. But even then I think it would have to be a united government that allowed for different systems. I think, unless we do some serious genetic engineering, there will always be people who want different kinds of government.

• Locked thread