Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Whenever I'm near a fat man in public I start whispering memes at him just in case he's a goon

Is that why you are always talking to yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Met a goon during job school when I first joined the army back in 2006. He was kinda normal, but he had a habit of telling Tucker Max, and maddox stories as his own. Meant to hang out with him again once training was done, but I saw people posting RIP on his facebook page a few months after everything.

Made with Air
Jan 30, 2007
I moved away from my city and when I came back to visit my friends introduced me to this new guy and then I instantly knew.

No i didn't instantly know. I honestly don't remember how it came to light. I've never mentioned it again but sometimes he makes references to the forums that I know are for me but I choose to ignore.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

solaranus posted:

Met a goon during job school when I first joined the army back in 2006. He was kinda normal, but he had a habit of telling Tucker Max, and maddox stories as his own. Meant to hang out with him again once training was done, but I saw people posting RIP on his facebook page a few months after everything.

all things considered, he lucked out.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Whenever I'm near a fat man in public I start whispering memes at him just in case he's a goon

So you work from home?

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

vyst posted:

So you work from home?

lol you were beaten by the first post on this page

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
No but I told a colleague once I played online games (MWO at the time) with goons when we were bonding about books/games/etc. He suddenly turned ice cold and told me to gently caress off because of guild wars (1?2?) goons. Fucktard.
He even said he knew my "little friends".

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i met some goons in their dorm room once. if i recall correctly they were four guys and the dorm rooms were two guys each, but they had moved all four beds into one dorm room so they could turn the other one into a big gaming room and office. I walked in and within minutes was like, aw you guys are goons aren't you

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shadow posted:

lol you were beaten by the first post on this page

drat now I won't get any upvotes

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

redreader posted:

No but I told a colleague once I played online games (MWO at the time) with goons when we were bonding about books/games/etc. He suddenly turned ice cold and told me to gently caress off because of guild wars (1?2?) goons. Fucktard.
He even said he knew my "little friends".

lol

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
yes, at a college dorm and at a "hacker" space

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mein Eyes! posted:

i met some goons in their dorm room once. if i recall correctly they were four guys and the dorm rooms were two guys each, but they had moved all four beds into one dorm room so they could turn the other one into a big gaming room and office. I walked in and within minutes was like, aw you guys are goons aren't you

they were fuckin

Crezth
Nov 2, 2011

whatever floats your boat
(or sinks it)
Fun Shoe
only once, I went home and drank a bottle of listerine after then started browsing something's awful dot com

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think my uncle might be dad gay, so what, after he talked a lot about how much he loves five guys burgars and fries

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Rutibex posted:

i think my uncle might be dad gay, so what, after he talked a lot about how much he loves five guys burgars and fries

have you called him out on it

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
one of my co-workers adult children said "do you reddit?" to me at the work Christmas party and I pretended that I didn't know what that was

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
A couple years back I was at the gas station and I saw a hybrid car with one of those grenade stickers, so I figured the owner was a goon. Pretty much confirmed when I went inside and the guy in front of me was wearing one of those hats, it's not quite a fedora, but it's like the hat Brad Pitt wore in Snatch? Also a T-shirt with Doctor Who on it. So I said, "excuse me sir, do you have stairs in your house?" He said something like, "you're a catchphrase-spewing human being and I don't want to talk to you, go gently caress yourself."

So I guess that's a yes. Sorry for skeeving you out random quite possibly a goon guy.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Network Pesci posted:

A couple years back I was at the gas station and I saw a hybrid car with one of those grenade stickers, so I figured the owner was a goon. Pretty much confirmed when I went inside and the guy in front of me was wearing one of those hats, it's not quite a fedora, but it's like the hat Brad Pitt wore in Snatch? Also a T-shirt with Doctor Who on it. So I said, "excuse me sir, do you have stairs in your house?" He said something like, "you're a catchphrase-spewing human being and I don't want to talk to you, go gently caress yourself."

So I guess that's a yes. Sorry for skeeving you out random quite possibly a goon guy.

you dodged a bullet there pal

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
My car had a something awful bumper sticker on it and I gave the car to my dad and one time some goons cornered him in a parking lot, lol.

Also I married a goon that I met on here, our 10-year anniversary is in a few days. We have 3 beautiful game consoles and a fedora on the way

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Network Pesci posted:

artsy fartsy posted:

My car had a something awful bumper sticker on it and I gave the car to my dad and one time some goons cornered him in a parking lot, lol.

Also I married a goon that I met on here, our 10-year anniversary is in a few days. We have 3 beautiful game consoles and a fedora on the way

lol

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

most of my friends are pretty fat, so the odds are good

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Family dinners are usually served with a side of SA chatter.

Topic for Christmas 2015: Psyopmonkey, and where are they now?

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

diabeetz posted:

Family dinners are usually served with a side of SA chatter.

Topic for Christmas 2015: Psyopmonkey, and where are they now?

shitposting in #gbs, still insufferable as ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TheShazbot posted:

shitposting in #gbs, still insufferable as ever.

Still male

• Locked thread