Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Blackbeard gonna be legit this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I could see Max becoming John Silvers wife as she was said to have handled all the financials

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Was it a goon that worked on sound for the show? Mad props because those storm scenes were absolutely wicked. The growl of the sea was awesome

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I've been waiting for the turn of Silver. In Treasure Island it was mentioned that Silver was one of the only men Flint feared. Now the tables are sort of starting to turn and that is cool and good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How did y'all get the sound of an angry ocean down so perfectly? What source material do you use? The growl and primal energy of the sea was spot on.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm hoping for a English/Pirate team up against the Spanish and then as part of the agreement Woodes is run off

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:butt::yosbutt:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I imagine Vane going to magically get his good will release as he did in real life then buck the system like usual

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Next season gonna have captains dropping left and right.

If the next season is the last I would be okay with that. Spartacus has 3.5 seasons and it was a good run. Any more than 4 and it's just going to get very dull very fast. Dexter to me still ended on season 4

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So I imagine next season is the running off of Rogers and ending with Flint dead/LJS supremacy?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.inverse.com/article/13381-black-sails-season-4-outlined-by-showrunners-jonathan-steinberg-and-robert-levine

Neat interview with the show runners.

No indication that 4th is the last season.

More emphasis on LJS is going to be tits (and fruit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oh man

• Locked thread