Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
drat vampiro poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
PRO TIER SWERVE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Jesus Christ Mil

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
It took 10 minutes for this show to make every new viewer realize that Mil Muertes is the biggest deal in the god drat universe. Great storytelling.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
God drat those kicks sounded so good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Omg I'm so glad I didn't read spoilers holy poo poo holy poo poo!!!!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Catrina how could you tear apart Team Sitcom

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Best channel on television

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
holy poo poo! she is going to die

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
oh my god this entrance is final video game boss entrance

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
it's a setup!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i dont know why i bought it but i did! drat

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
can't wait for next week!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I describe Aerostar as a Mexican space ship man who is constantly seeking his own death

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Is LU negotiating with Netflix?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i want to hear the rants from the older timers going nuts because they booked this guy like goldberg against the flock and he went over mysterio but he's only like 5'10 or something

Yeah, 5'10 shoulder to shoulder. Ole boy was wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Carbon Tiger posted:

I read that the guy playing Matanza had a tryout with the WWE and they turned him down because he was too short. This is after showing off his athletic gifts and raw physical strength that made everyone there else look out of shape and plodding. I swear some aspects of wrestling is really up its own rear end sometimes with this he's not 6'5 he couldn't win in a fight bullshit. Conor Mcgregor is 5'9 and a legit top draw in real fighting.

the man built like a brick shithouse who can probably bend steel with his pectoral muscles and do a standing shooting star press is just too short for us

• Locked thread