Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is DaveSplitter a giant retard?
Probably
Most Definitely
View Results

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Mods are the cream of the crop in their respective forums and know whats best for said forums. The pressure of running the forum is what turns them autistic though. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Unless someone is spamming GBS with a million threads like that ArfJason guy was, not sure why anyone would ignore a poster. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

arf jason is good

Ive never ignored anyone; I"m assuming a bunch of people put him on ignore when he was spamming GBS with a million threads several months ago

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

because he is a normal person. i dont even know why he stuck around in gbs wit all the pant-making GBS threads retards running around here these days (in fact as i type this i have a big giant poo poo in my pant)

so is pants plural for pant? is pant one of the leg sleeves? this might be best served in ask/tell or the little questions megathread. mods pls move this question there if this is the wrong forum for this question. :shrug:

• Locked thread