Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

canyoneer posted:

Bread milk eggs and toilet paper. Preparing for the contingency of french toast and diarrhea.

A cool french toast tip is to just make your dip out of egg nog, oj, and cinnamon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Thunder Moose posted:

who do you use for food first, and why?

joke's on you, im in california

so it's just whose fluids do we drain to survive the drought

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time at my old apartment I watched from my window during a snowstorm as a woman all bundled up with giant boots on spent 15 minutes clearing her car off in the lot, then another 5 minutes trying to get her car out of the lot. Eventually she got out and I watched to see if she was going to try to get on the interstate, but she pulled into a gas station literally 200 feet away. She came back like 5 minutes later with a single bag that had milk and bread and whatnot in it. She spent almost half an hour to drive 200 feet. Yes, it was snowing heavily, but she easily could have walked that 200 feet each way in less than 5 minutes combined. It was fascinating.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

One time at my old apartment I watched from my window during a snowstorm as a woman all bundled up with giant boots on spent 15 minutes clearing her car off in the lot, then another 5 minutes trying to get her car out of the lot. Eventually she got out and I watched to see if she was going to try to get on the interstate, but she pulled into a gas station literally 200 feet away. She came back like 5 minutes later with a single bag that had milk and bread and whatnot in it. She spent almost half an hour to drive 200 feet. Yes, it was snowing heavily, but she easily could have walked that 200 feet each way in less than 5 minutes combined. It was fascinating.

i've worked 2 different jobs where there was a place to eat across the street and at least one employee would regularly drive there on their lunch break. some people just won't walk anywhere at all if they can help it

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Business Gorillas posted:

A cool french toast tip is to just make your dip out of egg nog, oj, and cinnamon

Seems like that would curdle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Seems like that would curdle.

Nah you don't use enough oj

• Locked thread