Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i have sex with her bum bum
This poll is closed.
Go for it 113 61.41%
Maybe wait a bit 9 4.89%
It's a sin 62 33.70%
Total: 184 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Every time I shag my bird, whenever we get to the missionary portion she sticks her index finger all the way up my bum and then she wiggles it around, and she gets visibly super turned on whenever I put my finger up hers in return. And then after we've finished she makes a point of telling me I can do anything I like to her. Does she mean bum sex? I usually just say 'oh, thanks very much' when she says this but do you think she is secretly hoping I ask her about bum sex? The relationship is quite new and its going really well so I don't want to sour the mood by taking her up the bum too soon if she's not into it, but it's something I would really like to do with her. Maybe I should wait until valentines day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
She wants u to eat the booty op

And you should

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
She's clearly into bum sex if she's dating a bum like you.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The "poo poo that never happened.txt" thread is in PYF

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

She wants u to eat the booty op

And you should

I'm not at all opposed to this but could it lead to a faux pas if I'm misunderstanding the situation?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
She wants you to pound that boipuss

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
English women need anal sex to loosen up their ovipositors for egg laying so, to answer your question, yes.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Try a second finger! :mrgw:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Try a second finger! :mrgw:

Well I've tried a thumb when in the doggy position and she was very into it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Well I've tried a thumb when in the doggy position and she was very into it.

Try 2 thumbs! :mrgw:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

All birds like it in the rear end.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
start with small things. a sharpie. a pen. whatever.

once her sphincter gets a feel for the sensation then you can spring for dildoes and what not.

eventually she'll come around to the broad end of a baseball bat, and before you know it you're both wrists in and oh poo poo, you can clap in there!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Every time I shag my bird

stopped reading here and voted 1

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
she did tell me a story about how a guy tried to wee in her friends mouth one time and how she herself is not into 'toilet stuff' and thats what confuses me because bum sex is kind of toilet stuff in a way that would be my only apprehension

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Try the gamepieces from the popular board game Battleship! :mrgw:

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
get a running start

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Yes, you should masturbate in the closet while she fucks homeless bums.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Vagrants need love too so if you think she's into it, hit up your local bus stop and find the guy covered up in newspaper and ask if he'd like to stick it in your birds cloaca

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
well certainly don't ask her or anything

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if she likes your finger she will like your dilz

just hope her disappointment at your finger being bigger isn't too obvious

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
"Do you like anal?"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Hey I posted on the Internet about our sex stuff and they seem to think you might want me to have sex with your butt does that sound like something you might be into because if not there's a whole forum of morons who have some apologies to issue

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i'm thinking maybe just slip it in and then if she's not into it i can just say 'whoopsy daisy, butterfingers' or something?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just ask him, OP

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i'm thinking maybe just slip it in and then if she's not into it i can just say 'whoopsy daisy, butterfingers' or something?

this is an unwise course of action

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
so the consensus is that whether or not she wants bum sex, i should give her the heads up at least before sticking the old gentleman tween her cheeks? that's kind of dissapointing i thought she might like the element of surprise and it would skirt around the awkward question

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
i think you might be underestimating how much effort it takes (on both parts) to get a dick into someone's unprepared rear end

why am i seriousposting in this thread

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
It's not about what she wants, OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Alucard posted:

She's clearly into bum sex if she's dating a bum like you.

:iceburn:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

i think you might be underestimating how much effort it takes (on both parts) to get a dick into someone's unprepared rear end

why am i seriousposting in this thread

She does have lube in the drawers by her bed.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Every time I shag my bird, whenever we get to the missionary portion she sticks her index finger all the way up my bum and then she wiggles it around, and she gets visibly super turned on whenever I put my finger up hers in return. And then after we've finished she makes a point of telling me I can do anything I like to her. Does she mean bum sex? I usually just say 'oh, thanks very much' when she says this but do you think she is secretly hoping I ask her about bum sex? The relationship is quite new and its going really well so I don't want to sour the mood by taking her up the bum too soon if she's not into it, but it's something I would really like to do with her. Maybe I should wait until valentines day?

what is this young mans name?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
reenact that scene from requiem for a dream and go rear end to rear end

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
write ur username on her back then stick the sharpie up her butt and post picture

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Shirley Crabtree posted:

so the consensus is that whether or not she wants bum sex, i should give her the heads up at least before sticking the old gentleman tween her cheeks? that's kind of dissapointing i thought she might like the element of surprise and it would skirt around the awkward question

don't stick an old gentleman between her cheeks op, that's a bad idea

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
put your motherfuckin fist in there, op, hth

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

She wants the bum, OP. She also wants to peg you, but that cums later

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
cap it with surprise a2m, OP

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

she's usually into it when she comes over to my place, op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Next time she offers you "anything you want", pull out the lube, warm some between your hands while she watches, and say, "OK, roll over then."

Be sure to have the lube ready to reach for.

If she squeals and runs away you could pretend you were joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I hope you are married in the eyes of God. Otherwise you'll get your bum poked by pitch forks in hell.

• Locked thread