Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i have sex with her bum bum
This poll is closed.
Go for it 113 61.41%
Maybe wait a bit 9 4.89%
It's a sin 62 33.70%
Total: 184 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

*Clearly she doesn't mean buttsex, because no one likes sex that leaves you feeling like a NYC sanitation worker that spent a shift in the sewer. (Sorry, gay people).

I feel bad that you have quite obviously never had sex before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Just text her and ask, you Pussy. Can't even talk to your "bird"...

I feel bad that you're so spergy that you think asking a woman that indisputably wants butt sex about it via text message is at all a good idea. Is there some form of medication you could take that will make it easier for you to interact with other humans?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

Women who are sexual masochists, which is all of them, want to be punished via buttfucking. But you can't be a goofy half-rear end about it. If you bring it up like "Huh, hey Sally, uh, do you think you might, uh, like to maybe do some of that anal sex that is popular with the cool kids lately? I mean, I don't want to if you don't" then it will ruin the magic for her.

This guy gets it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

Lol if you think sex is some sort of power struggle and you're too afraid to have a honest conversation about what sex doing you like in tyool 2016

It's a woman, not some sort of mysterious puzzle box

That's the thing, genius. It isn't a puzzle box and she has already made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that she wants butt sex. No "honest conversation" via text message needed.

Let me guess, you ask for verbal consent every time before sex. Lol, I honestly feel bad for you son.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pardon me, m'lady, despite the fact that on the third date you started cramming your fingers in my rear end like it was a bowling ball, and you've repeatedly said I can do whatever I want to you, I would like to formally request permission (via text message) to insert my manhood into thine nether regions.

loving goons. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

monkey posted:

"anything you want" and "not into toilet stuff" translates to "Anal sex yes. rear end to mouth no"

This guy also gets it. The fact that she's said "don't piss on me bro" quite obviously indicates she's down for whatever up to that point, which absolutely includes anal, and at least mild bondage/hair pulling/calling her a whore during sex/etc.

• Locked thread