Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

RE: durability: My launch vita went through a full wash cycle. Left it in the sun for 2 days, charged it up, everything still works, including the 8gb card/persona 4 card I had in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Motto posted:

this is the vita thread, not marriage counseling

Sometimes I lie awake at night and think, what is it to BE Dark Tits Anime? I try to put myself behind the man's eyes, try to think as he does. I wonder, does he think these things too? Does he lie awake, looking over his anime figure bookshelf, or perhaps thumbing through a titty anime game art book collector's bonus? I can hear mom yelling at him in spanish, or maybe Brazilian portuguese or whatever about the goddamn anime. I can almost feel it myself, his fingers gingerly handling a senran kagura DS box so as not to leave a smudge on the front. The texture, the excitement, every post he has ever made categorizing and ranking titty anime games. To go behind the looking glass is to understand why Uppers will be bad in his eyes. Without that level of commitment you can never truly comprehend the depths of thought which bring his opinionated posts forward, and thus can never comprehend Dark Tits Anime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

CrashCat posted:

plus you would be able to put in boob mods and get D_T interested

DT comes for the boobs but only stays for meaningful character development of those boobs tho

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Posting here, using my vita 99% for remote play is akin to posting on a fetish forum saying you only use your dildos as paperweights

You guys are weird

My vita is basically a ps1 slim with the monitor attachment these days.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

When the vita first came out there was a gamestop thing you could buy that literally went over the screen and it would display the image ahead like a projector but it looked like poo poo and i havent seen one since.