Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should i do gbs
kill him and his wife
gently caress him and his wife
bio-dome
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
so i'm at work tonight with my favorite co-worker, he's this tatted up hippy guy who is also an extremely talented chef. he runs a marijuana edible business that supplies local clubs in his offtime as well as being a talented homebrewer. he lives like 3 blocks away from me so a few days ago he invited me to come by and try some of his beer so of course i said yes. we had to postpone hanging out cuz his wife has the flu or something.

anyway we were the only two left in kitchen, finishing up the orders and getting ready to break everything down for closing. i don't remember how we got on this topic, likely due to some sort of ptsd now, but he casually asked me if i had heard of some sort of japanese word thing. i said no, being the well-adjusted person who runs home to post things on gbs that i am, and he explains it to me. apparently his wife is like 4'9 and 90 lbs and owns numerous full body costumes of various anime characters, the only one i recognized being pikachu. not cosplay outfits, but like actual costumes. he told me that it was totally hot and he loved coming home to see his wife wearing nothing but these anime costumes. i casually responded "oh cool" because my brain froze and also i am a goon.

now i'm still obligated to hang out with him at his apartment whenever his wife gets better. perhaops now you all see the scope of my predicament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

he wants you to join in, OP
:firstpost:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kill your self

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

this is bullshit where's the Kickstarter link

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
drink the marrow from his bones!!

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Tell him you arent into pikachu but you wouldnt mind cumming in her meowth

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one time i was getting a bowlcut ironicaly and my hairdresser confessed to murdering my dentist

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You're probably gonna have to gently caress his weirdo wife or things are gonna get awkward at work.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you are his substitute pikachu while his wife is sick. put on the costume, bitch.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Crash_N_Burn posted:

*nods encouragingly at unfathomably deep, foulsmelling pit*

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

*nods encouragingly at unfathomably deep, foulsmelling pit*

this man has a passion for pits

Botnit
Jun 12, 2015

There was nothing "casual" about that admittance, he'd planned each and every word meticulously over the past several months.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Serious Frolicking posted:

you are his substitute pikachu while his wife is sick. put on the costume, bitch.

i was afraid this was the case. replies are helping me out a lot so far with this unsettling situation

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*winks and grins invitingly at foul seemingly bottomless chasm, teeming with the lamentations of the dead and the hideous drone of corpse flies*

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i'm working on getting the gofundme link live so i can show up in a full charizard costume

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

pika pika pi! pika chuuu~

thats all anyone can see when you try to post.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Serious Frolicking posted:

thats all anyone can see when you try to post.

oh god nooooooooooooo pika pIka CHhu

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Yeah. You're being groomed to be a fresh gothic lolita.

Start a rumor that you have AIDS.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
He sounds cooler than you.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Crash_N_Burn posted:

There isn't going to be a better post than this.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
alc owens heheh

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Pokemon? loving poo poo taste, digimon is where its at

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

Pokemon? loving poo poo taste, digimon is where its at

its all jamaican to me

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Al Cowens posted:

He sounds cooler than you.

yeah he is. the more i think about it i really honestly do think i am being invited to some weird open-relationship anime sex thing

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
cool thread, you should go and bang them

"gotta catch em all" right op? :laugh:

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Hey OP

He's getting laid and you are not

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Hey OP

He's getting laid and you are not

same :(

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
someone please remind me of who the e/n goon who spent thousands jerking off to a blue haired cam girl who wears pikachu ears and does the voice for him on cam was, and then tell that guy about this situation and find a way to become wealthy from it as the middle man

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hi everyone :)

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
raichu was sexier

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

extra stout posted:

someone please remind me of who the e/n goon who spent thousands jerking off to a blue haired cam girl who wears pikachu ears and does the voice for him on cam was, and then tell that guy about this situation and find a way to become wealthy from it as the middle man

this is possibly the same cam girl, though?

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
You should probably recognize that your work friend, like all humans, is imperfect and while he didn't need to share that stuff with you, you could just appreciate the things you like about him instead of letting this one thing drive a wedge into your life. If he keeps bringing it up, just say, "Hey man, I ain't hatin' on your steez* but that whole thing just isn't for me" and then bring up what ever subject you do feel comfortable with and move on with your hypersensitive awkward life.

* or however the gently caress weed chefs in your area say things

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
so he's got a shitload of beer, but likes to gently caress his wife in weird costumes and poo poo, seems like one part of that is relevant to your life and the other can probably be safely ignored

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want to get laid with a sexy girl

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

rabble rabble posted:

so he's got a shitload of beer, but likes to gently caress his wife in weird costumes and poo poo, seems like one part of that is relevant to your life and the other can probably be safely ignored

how can one be safe around a galvanic attack possum

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive had sex before but darned if i know how i made THAT happen

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Isaac posted:

Ive had sex before but darned if i know how i made THAT happen

did you lose your costume? pity, those things are expensive.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this guy seems like he's got a pretty sweet set up, what with the eating drugs and making beer and railing his (apparently) petit wife, seems like u could learn a thing or two my friend

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Checked every box except the first one, because killing is wrong.

Don't kill people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Form a plastercast of a spoiled toilet, put it over your head, smash into their house and poo poo on the intendo box thing

• Locked thread