Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-for-years.html

http://www.smh.com.au/world/swedish-fritzl-accused-of-drugging-and-raping-woman-in-locked-dungeon-20160117-gm7uqo.html

A Swedish doctor is accused of raping and kidnapping a woman he planned to hold captive in an underground dungeon for years. He is alleged to have detained the woman for a week in which he raped and sexually abused her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
just your typical swede if u ask me.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

looks like she failed her saving throw.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rambling Robot posted:

just your typical swede if u ask me.

those are p. convincing swedish faces

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dont know why he couldnt just cast charm person instead of hold

smh

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
boys are creeps

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i don't blame him, swedish women are super hot

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Lol he planned to hold her for years and got caught in a week.

Some plan.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I like to think the police knew where she was the whole time, but had to first come to a consensus on how to passive-aggressively get her back. Hence the delay.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Are those official licensed Rape brand masks jesus christ

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Shaquin posted:

Are those official licensed Rape brand masks jesus christ

Don't know, but the rape bed is official licensed Ikea brand Fjellse pine bed frame:

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Pining for freedom

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Legit a little sad I am probably gonna have to drop these from my LARP next weekend.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

Don't know, but the rape bed is official licensed Ikea brand Fjellse pine bed frame:

Scale may be a factor in this assessment but that looks pretty under built for the rigors of rape

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Dungeon Master is one of my favorite games of all time.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I mean, if you think about it for a while, it becomes kinda obvious that this is the natural end point where swedish culture eventually leads to.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
this wouldn't happen in glorious finland

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
ugh, swedish DM's always focus around their lovely over-used viking lore. yes, let's fight nidhoggr for the 14th time gosh

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Why multiple masks?

Did he want her to wear one?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

donkey salami posted:

Why multiple masks?

Did he want her to wear one?

it was a cunning ruse

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

He was doing good cop/bad cop. But as a rapist

That is cunning

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

reignofevil posted:

Lol he planned to hold her for years and got caught in a week.

Some plan.

Glory to the thousand year sex-dungeon

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-for-years.html

http://www.smh.com.au/world/swedish-fritzl-accused-of-drugging-and-raping-woman-in-locked-dungeon-20160117-gm7uqo.html

A Swedish doctor is accused of raping and kidnapping a woman he planned to hold captive in an underground dungeon for years. He is alleged to have detained the woman for a week in which he raped and sexually abused her.

Ah, he shops at ICA. That makes sense then. Only rapists would want their moderately overpriced foodstuffs.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im G051

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Hell Yeah posted:

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

just another day in europe

whatcha gonna do?

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
I've been saying for years we need to lock up Rip Taylor and no one would listen.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

zoink2000 posted:

I've been saying for years we need to lock up Rip Taylor and no one would listen.

his mustache is a violation of Lyft copyrights

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hogge Wild posted:

budget rapist

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

mattress is sold separately, that can run to quite an amount if you've got the comfort of your hostages in mind!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

When his neighbors were asked if they suspected he was a rapist, they said "I had no IKEA"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

quote:

The doctor is said to have been arrested after panicking when he discovered the woman had been reported missing and drove her to a police station.

What?

Did he think no one would notice?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frankenstyle posted:

What?

Did he think no one would notice?
It was an honest accident.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bobert Bobertson posted:

ugh, swedish DM's always focus around their lovely over-used viking lore. yes, let's fight nidhoggr for the 14th time gosh

nidhoggr please

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you drat meddling kids!

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

dev/null
Dec 8, 2004

This custom title is not tax-deductible
Somebody got hold of the (redacted) Förundersökningsprotokoll, FUP (Prosecutor's investigation protocols) and published them online. Some details about the perpetrator:

• He states in the interrogation that he is unable to have a normal relationship due to REDACTED
  • Starts building dungeon five years ago without previous construction experience.
  • Learns construction by searching online (And actually manages better than Grover...)
  • Gets impatient and kidnaps girl before dungeon is ready (at least Grover-level of completion...)
  • Leaves a TON of DNA and other evidence at victims apartment
  • Performs tests on victim for HIV and other VD (Using the lab at the hospital where he works)
  • Returns to the victim's apartment to fetch stuff that she requested
  • Finds that the Police has changed the door-lock due to the girl being reported missing (and freaks out)
  • "Convinces" girl to accompany him to the policestation where she will tell them everything is OK and retrieve the key
  • Police sees through his genious plan and he is arrested on the spot
  • Claimed on his homepage [last updated 1999] to be a member of Mensa...

Reading the documents is is obvious that he suffers from some kind of narcissistic delusion of grandeur.
He spends all these years making up meticulous plans, building the dungeon, ordering fake identities on the Dark Web, etc.
Of course he could fool the police! He is _that_ smart. He is a member of Mensa goddammit!

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
Haha, he lived in Florida for 4 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Shoulda not failed the perception check that said the man is so safe you'd let your children play with him

• Locked thread