Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Psychlone posted:

The first Uncensored card is all around horrible, but I'd like to nominate the match with Dustin Rhodes and the Blacktop Bully in the back of a moving semi truck. First, the truck was constantly moving them around, so doing moves other than a punch or throwing your opponent into a bale of hay was pretty much impossible. The match didn't end with a ref calling a pinfall, but with a wrestler ringing a bell at the front of the truck. Lastly, the match was clearly pre-taped and put together from times at different parts of the day, making it look like an Ed Wood film when the match goes from a well lit road, to dusk falling, then back to a lit road in the middle of the day.

can i preemptively nominate the main event of uncensored '96

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Lord posted:

And it's even debatable as to whether that was the worst match in that show.

Not really. The spectacle and the utter shittiness outpace Parker vs Madusa or DDP vs Booty Man.

The former was short. The latter spent too much time pandering to the crowd and was merely boring.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Lord posted:

But you're leaving out the tag match, which, given the participants, SHOULD have been good but no.

It was was a serviceable match. Should have been better, sure. That doesn't come close to the monstrosity of a main event.

Please try to explain me the rules of the triple cage match and how a team was supposed to win.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gavok posted:

Also his big thing about how wrestlers on the undercard shouldn't put on fantastic matches because the main event is what's supposed to get huge pops. So good going on that one, Al.

Look at Glacier! Look at him give a drat! I really wish he was a good performer because he is so into it and seemed to really love wrestling in a promotion where fans actually celebrated his stupid gimmick.

I think what probably killed Glacier more than anything was Bischoff wanting a sweet karate mortal kombat guy and not realizing just how terrible that would work out in execution.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did Dave never rate it? It's the only explanation for why it's not on his list

He gave it minus one star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a scaffold match that wasn't loving unwatchable. Why didn't that gimmick die after the first time they tried it?

there's basically only one good scaffold match

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lial_tommy-dreamer-vs-brian-lee-scaffold_news

• Locked thread