Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Mad Man Pondo vs. Super Ninja (Abrams UWF - 1991)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLR1-lkaJYI

So bad that the entire commentary team starts making GBS threads on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I remember a old clip from a random botchamania where the person being interviewed was talking about some exploding cage match that they set up that went horribly wrong and was basically lamenting how stupid of an idea it was to begin with

That was Joey Styles talking about Bad Company vs. Public Enemy at November to Remember 1993 IIRC

That show was so bad (and poorly lit) that I don't think any full matches from it were released

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gavok posted:

Yeah, back in the 2008 tournament they did this bit where the team Los Ice Creams didn't have a third partner so they kept picking names out of a hat. Names of people who obviously weren't going to be there (ie. "Ice Man" King Parson). After some "no shows," they mentioned Glacier, which seemed like a fakeout, but then he showed up after all in full armor. The crowd ate it up and it made sense that in the year after, there would be a Glacier-based team to follow on that.

Glacier's surprise debut at King of Trios 2008 is what got me to buy my first CHIKARA DVD

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Al Snow had a really good match with Chris Benoit in ECW:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xor82c_chris-benoit-vs-al-snow_sport

• Locked thread