Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
Undertaker and Kane wrestled Kronic back when the Invasion was still going on. I haven't seen it in over 10 years, but it was apparantly utter dogshit to the extent that I can still remember it now. I distinctly recall two things. First, one of Kronic taking the worst whip into the outside ring post I've ever loving seen, by slowly walking toward it and headbutting the air half a metre away from the post. And two, the Undertaker breaking character halfway through and throwing a huge tantrum, including audibly swearing, because of how poo poo Kronic were.

Kronic were never seen again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

My brain's exaggerated it a bit over the years, the walk into the ringpost isn't quite as bad as I remember. The Undertaker's tantrum, however, is. It's at 14:00 to 14:20 in that video.

On review, It's not the worst match I've ever seen, although there are a few spots where Kronik legitimately look like they don't know how to wrestle. I mean there's a few spots where they look like they've never used human bodies before. It did apparently get both of them fired after one match though, so that's got to go in it's favour as far as this thread goes.

CityMidnightJunky fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 25, 2016

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

OldTennisCourt posted:

Unforgiven 1999

The lead up to this was Boss Man kidnapping Al Snow's dog and KILLING IT AND FEEDING IT TO AL. I contend that there has never been a heel act more monstrous in the history of this company.

It isn't even the most monstrous act by the Big Boss Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA

This was only two months later by the way. You just don't get heels like that anymore. What a man.

CityMidnightJunky fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 26, 2016

• Locked thread