Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Holy poo poo add this to the OP pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

brady played like dog poo poo though.

That's why. Denver was great but beatable and the patriots blew it, who cares about the rings I don't want to watch my team lose like that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i mean yeah it sucks that if he had a mediocre game they win ez but it happens. or if the most automatic kicker ever doesn't miss the pat.

just a bummer brady didn't throw to either of the two open guys in the end zone on the conversion.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

warcrimes posted:

Holy poo poo add this to the OP pls

done

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I didn't watch the AFC Championship on principle (I hate reruns) but I kinda wish I had now.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Broncos are officially the best AFC team

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

old dog child posted:

Broncos are officially the best AFC team

a strong condemnation of the AFC

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Did Petey die?

graduate school will do that

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I didn't watch the AFC Championship on principle (I hate reruns) but I kinda wish I had now.

You missed a good game, friendo.

Also, congrats on Chip.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

warcrimes posted:

Also, congrats on Chip.

Talk about a backhanded compliment

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Mel Mudkiper posted:

a strong condemnation of the AFC

This. I suppose we pats fans can dry our tears because whoever was getting out of that game is going to get murdered by CAR/ARI.

e: 0-16 at time of writing, thought I should make it a bit more accurate.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Ehud posted:

this is the best day of my life

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
let's also not lose sight of what's important here

https://twitter.com/umichfootball/status/691404632363524096

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
brady's old and washed up and should retire in my opinion

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it is funny that the worst starting qb is in the super bowl. when's the last time that happened.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is funny that the worst starting qb is in the super bowl. when's the last time that happened.

I don't know and don't know how to look it up, but it's loving Trent Dilfer.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Talk about a backhanded compliment

It's a win-win for niners fans. Except Coldforge, who apparently thinks Baalke is a good GM.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
So apparently the Pats, Broncos, and Steelers have each been to 8 Super Bowls (counting SB 50)

this means that just under half of all Super Bowls have had one of those three teams in them.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Sui

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
https://twitter.com/alyssakanee/status/691404547680382976

same

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

computer parts posted:

So apparently the Pats, Broncos, and Steelers have each been to 8 Super Bowls (counting SB 50)

this means that just under half of all Super Bowls have had one of those three teams in them.

Afc.txt

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Who's she?

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

It's extremely cool that the New England Patriots will not be going to the Super Bowl.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...

fsif posted:

Someone who is even pettier than me please go through last week's thread and quote every instance of Pats fans prematurely punching their tickets to the Super Bowl

This, please

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That's me

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Excelzior posted:

Gee, I wonder what could've made them lose confidence in their kicker :allears:

If this is why, then they're really dumb. Missing a PAT happens now. Not often, but it happens. He missed one kick unless there was another one he missed when I was away. He probably would not have missed any of those kicks if they attempted them. Saying that one bad miss caused that if they did is insanely reactionary.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

TubeStank posted:

brady's old and washed up and should retire in my opinion

He thinks he has 5 years left, really looking forward to him going out like Favre

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

A hero of the motherfuckin' :911:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

marauderthirty posted:

He thinks he has 5 years left, really looking forward to him going out like Favre

i can't wait for him to get broken on the turf agreed

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

I was already planning on it. I'll do it tomorrow when we have a proper post game thread

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
gently caress

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

marauderthirty posted:

QBing for the Jets?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

marauderthirty posted:

I was already planning on it. I'll do it tomorrow when we have a proper post game thread

Are you saying this is not the proper postgame thread

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

If this is why, then they're really dumb. Missing a PAT happens now. Not often, but it happens. He missed one kick unless there was another one he missed when I was away. He probably would not have missed any of those kicks if they attempted them. Saying that one bad miss caused that if they did is insanely reactionary.

it had nothing to do with that, you can't assume you're going to have 3 possession you have to try to tie asap. they woulda been fine if cannon who was poo poo all game hadn't false started.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Are you saying this is not the proper postgame thread

It's a very fine thread but I think Ari-Car deserves a little credit

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

100 percent not surprised that tom Brady and Donald Trump are friends

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

marauderthirty posted:

It's a very fine thread but I think Ari-Car deserves a little credit

getting very close to a FRAUD ALERT: ARIZONA CARDINALS

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I can't think of a reason for the Broncos to beat the Panthers or the Cardinals other than any given Sunday.

This will probably be the most talent lopsided SB since Ravens vs 9ers.

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban
Of the blood, and of the Tide

Vertical Lime posted:

getting very close to a FRAUD ALERT: ARIZONA CARDINALS

At least New England had a shot at winning their game near the end. The Cards are getting BTFO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mmmmmmmmmmm

• Locked thread