Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
A new plague like britstrips has taken over facebook.

Its called the Be like ___ strips where an idiot puts their name in and generates a strip about their name with a little stick figure that you're supposed to be like as an example of how great they are.

I've been posting bertstrips in response to it, but I need something a little better and more appropriate to it. Goon's your creative how do we counter this plague of terrible posting,? Something we are all very familiar with so surely we must know how to combat it on other places of interaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh so that's what Ghoul was posting

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Microwaves Mom posted:

A new plague like britstrips has taken over facebook.

Its called the Be like ___ strips where an idiot puts their name in and generates a strip about their name with a little stick figure that you're supposed to be like as an example of how great they are.

I've been posting bertstrips in response to it, but I need something a little better and more appropriate to it. Goon's your creative how do we counter this plague of terrible posting,? Something we are all very familiar with so surely we must know how to combat it on other places of interaction.

this is ceiling piss-shitter age 11

ceiling piss-shitter defies gravity and restaurant managers hate him!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

the worst current facebook fad is prob still "Making a Murderer" and seeing everyone suddenly become a legal scholar because they have a netflix subscription and watched a doc about a retarded man from the midwest who kills ppl

KONY 2012

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Sounds cool

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

Ghoul loving owns
:ghost:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

the worst current facebook fad is prob still "Making a Murderer" and seeing everyone suddenly become a legal scholar because they have a netflix subscription and watched a doc about a retarded man from the midwest who kills ppl

That hasn't been plaguing my feed as much as be like bill, but yes I've seen retards claiming hes innocent. lol the lizard killed a lady with his nephew ffs. They tortured her too

amityville anus posted:

Ghoul loving owns
:ghost:

who is ghoul and do they have more that arent as redundant.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

The first season of Serial was good because they never stopped considering the possibility that the kid was actually just a psychopathic liar or has legitimately blocked out murdering his ex or something

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, these are stupid, most of my facebook "friends" are in their late 20s but they may as well be toddlers.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Microwaves Mom posted:

That hasn't been plaguing my feed as much as be like bill, but yes I've seen retards claiming hes innocent. lol the lizard killed a lady with his nephew ffs. They tortured her too

Not true that is false

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Microwaves Mom posted:

im not sure how widespread it became but i had to cancel mine almost a month ago when i started to see all these care posts about that literal moron and i was quickly losing respect for almost everyone.

someone should make the same thing only have it be a complete fabrication with the intent to show the world how retarded armchair activism/modern day chainletters are by humiliating everyone involved that follows along. enlighten me if this has already happened outside of maybe balloon boy and doob

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

im not sure how widespread it became but i had to cancel mine almost a month ago when i started to see all these care posts about that literal moron and i was quickly losing respect for almost everyone.

someone should make the same thing only have it be a complete fabrication with the intent to show the world how retarded armchair activism/modern day chainletters are by humiliating everyone involved that follows along. enlighten me if this has already happened outside of maybe balloon boy and doob

not to my knowledge yet, but I'd love for some prolific 100% guilty serial killer to be defended by these morons and have it revealed to them infact he did do these things and they should shut up.

Like if we could get them to defend john wayne gacy.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

symbolic posted:

Symbolic, my man

good on you for liking a thing i like

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
maybe Loxtax was right along

the internet does make u stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

• Locked thread