Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl
This poll is closed.
Manning 128 17.85%
Newton 384 53.56%
Meteor 83 11.58%
*snort* ahem, I won't be partaking in your SUPERB OWL, i will be watchin league and esports instead *snort* 122 17.02%
Total: 572 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Broncos defense should confuse the gently caress out of Newton. I think the Broncos could even shut them out. He still has very sloppy mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pope Mobile posted:

Question: why is someone automatically racist for disliking Cam?
I have nothing against the guy, just a general question. He's a good QB. Not my favorite, but whatever. Why is someone racist if they think he's a smug, smarmy rear end?

I have noticed this too, in the last few years there has developed a sort of hivemind of underemployed 110 IQ dullards who propagate this stuff on their twitters and blogs etc. Which makes it gospel. They all talk about the same stuff. They're this weird cohort of sports fans who don't actually seem to like sports. People in the media follow all these people and get a warped view thinking everyone agrees and it just becomes gospel. Its not great.

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jan 25, 2016

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I don't care if you don't like Cam Newton unless you're one of those idiots who posts stuff about how he's an uppity classless showboat unlike that good one Player X or whatever on Facebook.

He should take the Gatorade towel off for the national anthem IMO

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dubious posted:

Replace Simms with Gus Johnson, keep Nantz

It would be magical

Gus Johnson is loving horrible, doesn't know poo poo about the sport and just yells. College games he does are unwatchable.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Despite all the hype Cam is not a prolific passer still and was held under 200 yards many times this season, like 7 times in fact. Denver should rush 3 spy 2 and make him throw intermediate routes because his accuracy is poor. And I think they will.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

Was watching some videos and saw this

go chaos here's hoping this happens a lot in the SB :unsmigghh:

Cam is gonna get destroyed

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

Von Miller is the bee's knees goddamn

I know, roll with the hit, protect the ball and all but I still can't imagine being able to bring down loving Cam Newton like he was a sack of potatoes

He didn't roll with anything he got laid the gently caress out lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

drat it takes some serious strength to bring down a dude with Newtons size that's impressive.

Denver is winning me over wtf

Not really strength on display there it's all about technique and leverage get that pad level low and drive through

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If anything it's a really bad tackle so technique is a strange choice of words. Either way, Miller is a stud

You're not wrong but at least his pad level is low enough to bring him down. There is some awful tackling on display every week in the NFL which still boggles my mind. The amount of times I've seen players have Big Ben dead to rights and then just try and arm tackle him up high numbers in the billions

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

You ain't kidding. Seeing a free safety who actually hits someone and wraps up versus just flinging your body at their lower portion is like seeing a unicorn

Yep, Earl Thomas used to be a big hitter with good form but early on he'd make big pointless hits that were just as likely to hurt him as the other guy, now he is rarely near the ball or just dives at a players ankles Deion style

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Its because Cam is a modern athlete "brand"' who is too image conscious and tries to look cool all the time and he's fake as hell, just like Lebron, and he can use that Gatorade towel to wipe up the pubby tears after Von Miller is done with him and he turns into the feels guy

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Yeah that guy is right, its not race at all, i just realized people don't like him because he's a snotnose millennial all about texting and netflix and chill and calling girls "bae" and saying Hashtag before words out loud IRL and never played NES and wasn't even alive when the Simpsons was still good.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

he probably has a 110 IQ, too, op.

He got a 21 on the wonderlic so probably not

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

gruden: i tell ya mike there's just something about this guy that rubs me the wrong way

tirico: and what's that, jon?

gruden: i just realized that his first metroid game was on the gamecube

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

In a world that produced the Sopranos, The Wire, Game of Thrones, etc, et al, this guy says Mystery Scienece Theater is the best show to air on television. Goonsay, or w/e

Hes a 110er

• Locked thread