Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

lol no one is gonna watch this turd. i hope they drag out some great halftime acts to re-invigorate america!

Yeah there's already been nips when are we gonna see a pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

thats above my pay grade but i would think 2020 is a good goal for some live sex on stage. that poo poo sells itself, especially anal sex with multiple partners.

Jfk said we could go to the moon, and you know what? We faked that poo poo on a soundstage. P cool.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

maybe some scenes, but you are obviously a millennial and have manure for your loving brains. dont worry, we will make it quick for you.

Yeah they cut out Armstrong sucking buzzs dick and the alien sucking buzzs dick though.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

your entire generation should be euthanized

You never heard about that? Buzz was supposed to hop out of the lander first but Armstrong was like "I'll suck your dick if you let me go down the ladder first" and buzz was like "bros before hos". Then this moon alien show up and says some poo poo like "I see it is customary for your people to suck each other's dicks, may I suck your dick too?" And buzz was like "psssshhhh gently caress yeah I'm gettin my dick sucked twice on the motherfucking moon today ho". They didn't show that poo poo on tv.

• Locked thread