Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

I just ordered some garlic parm boneless tendies from Buffalo Wild Wings over the phone to be picked up. do I still need to tip if no one is serving me?

how is someone driving to your stupid loving apartment to deliver your loving food to your stupid loving door not serving you?

you loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

Because I went to the sit-down restaurant to pick up a to go order myself, and no one came to my house you retard

you said you ordered it over the phone you loving idiot

you also said you were picking it up, so jesus christ you;re even more retarded than I thought

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

Lol does gnarly really not know the difference between to go and delivery

all I need to know is you're a dumbass

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I had to do some digging, but I found it

the GBS "eternal arguments" list

not surprisingly, tipping is 2nd

* guns

* tipping waitstaff

* gay

* cops

* making GBS threads/wiping

* troons

* food

* goons

* circumcision

* cats/dogs

* anime

* feminism

* goku/goku pants

* hitler

* cuck

* skeletons

* lowtax

* bacon

* the ocean

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Roger Craig posted:

I usually tip them a dollar for taking my order if I'm picking it up (more if it's a big order). If I eat in I tip 20% or more.

I'm glad to see there's at least one person here who understands how poo poo works in American food service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

so that's where Franco is working now

ahahahaa

• Locked thread