Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

extra stout posted:

ok the airsoft community seem like total retards but im going to ask this because maybe one of you knows one:

-why don't the guns seem to have large orange plastic tips the way the government regulates all cap guns?

I've heard the orange plastic tip thing is for import only and there really isn't any law that says they require it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

iSheep posted:

I've heard the orange plastic tip thing is for import only and there really isn't any law that says they require it.
also people get the orange tips because they're worried they will get shot and airsoft people are either too white or too light skinned asian to get shot by cops.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Someone should tell these kids they'll shoot their eyes out with these things.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
give it a rest hector :rolleyes: *kayaks off end of the world*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Orkin Mang posted:

give it a rest hector :rolleyes: *kayaks off end of the world*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*falls without motion*

Yudo
May 15, 2003

didn't 50 cent get shot like 20 times? he didn't cry like no bitch.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Yudo posted:

didn't 50 cent get shot like 20 times? he didn't cry like no bitch.

it was half a buck shot

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

it was half a buck shot

Booo! Get off the stage!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jGt47hdwg8

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Someone needs to do a Fallout one with him using VATS

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Clearasil's Angels

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Most fields require biodegradable BBs, so the green movement is sated. Most people take the tips off because they can be more tactical, but the guns only come out at an airsoft field so it's not like the cops are going to be dealing with you.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

ah, a young kc green

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

True soldiers.

If this is OPSEC let me know.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Someone needs to do a Fallout one with him using VATS

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

big fatty intentially shot little fatty in the eye at the end. that's actually worth getting irate over compared to the kid in the op imo.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Yes I am convinced all airsofters need to be executed.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I haven't seen this remix of OP's video posted yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUlb5nlw-c

iSheep posted:

IIRC California has a state law requiring orange tip for legal possession but it's not really enforced and it won't stop a cop from shooting you if you point it at them. You can just paint a real gun orange after all.

Anyways in milsim games we'd always scrape off or tape up the end because we'd be wearing camo and trying to hide usually. It's been years since I've played though so who knows what most airsofters are doing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

DeusExMachinima posted:

I haven't seen this remix of OP's video posted yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUlb5nlw-c

close the bast doors and goldmine this thread

• Locked thread