Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banme
Apr 23, 2008
everyone in this video is a loving pussy

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

fourteen hundred posted:

excuse me??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

fourteen hundred posted:

what the heck

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
two lil kids pointing fingers at eachother and going bang bang then one of the kids is like "ur ded i shot u" and the other kid is like "nuh uh i shot u" then a 30 something dude in a hi-vis jacket and an electric blue keffiyeh chokeslams them both into the dirt whiles screaming I AM IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY. looks like a good sport to play imo.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Jose Mengelez posted:

two lil kids pointing fingers at eachother and going bang bang then one of the kids is like "ur ded i shot u" and the other kid is like "nuh uh i shot u" then a 30 something dude in a hi-vis jacket and an electric blue keffiyeh chokeslams them both into the dirt. looks like a good sport to play imo.

does it get ur hornay

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

gently caress da Mods posted:

does it get ur hornay

i like the part when the dads start brawling and one of the dades pulls the other dads shirt up over his head and you can see his asscrack.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

White.jpg

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

blackhawk down remake is going in a weird direction

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

A misanthrope posted:

blackhawk down remake is going in a weird direction

WE'RE BEING OVERRUN BY FATTIES

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nobody there wants to fight/restrain him because they would break their $1000+ dollar plastic toys lmao.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The shooter got a job offer from Blackwater

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i hope thy realized why guns are bad

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0Qp-RAylI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKxh7mqC97k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN54l3U6FqA

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

judging by the youtube comments this is what happens when 4chan, those mlg meme videos, COD, and milsperg nerds combine into some sort of extremely gay singularity. Pretty much every commenter is treating it like the kid got killed in a video game vs very real life assaulted by a dumbass. Might as well say that some dude in full pads tackling Peyton Manning into the wall as he goes into the locker room shower is completely legal because he knew what he was getting into stepping into the stadium.

Hopefully the shooter gets charged with assault and the "burner" finds a more enriching hobby. Lmao that people actually treat loving airsoft of all things like some sort of BLOOD OATH SECRET SOCIETY REAL LIFE MLG CLAN like get the gently caress outta here human being

Justin Tyme fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 26, 2016

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

This is a prime example of why airsoft isn't actually fun to play when by all rights it should be.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The shooter got a job offer from Blackwater

lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

People who take airsoft seriously are always huge pussies who romanticize war but are too scared to join the army.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Jericho is located on the same lot as Jungle paintball, just further in the back. This was my first visit to Jericho and first actual Airsoft play, I had played paintball numerous times in the past so this isn't my first time to this area (Jungle).

My nephew had always insisted I join him in a game of Airsoft so finally I had said yes for his birthday. Obviously before I came to Jericho I thought I'd check the website and familiarize myself with rules and regs.

400fps is max for all gun but snipers rifles, even then you have a minimum engagement.

***FYI*** Employees DID NOT enforce Airsoft gun chrono (FPS/BPS/HIT check).

This is huge considering there's younger and new players on the field. People obvious know what their getting into when they play Airsoft/paintball, but can you justify fairness in the game when a player is running a Polarstar vs factory tuned rentals? If you don't know what I'm taking about, Google and YouTube polarstar Airsoft guns. I won't even get into the regular guys who I can clearly tell visit often don't call there hits, I wasn't sure if they are employees because they did start rounding up folks for battle. But for the other reviews saying people don't own up to there hits here...I know what you're feeling. I learned in paintball the regular/experience guys tends to cheat more than the new guys, so I can expect the same from Airsoft.

Keep in mind this is a family action sports arena, I understand business is business but also you can expect all ages and genders to have fun and stay safe. There was a type of game in which an employee explained to the players called, "Go Screw Yourself." The object of the game was to find a bucket with a screw and screw a nut on it while your team covers you, sound simple? Yes...the way the game was explained to the players...EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE! The employee explained to all the players who were participating that we would "get to play with his nuts." Im a father of two (boy and girl) and I had my teenage nephew whose an Airsoft regular both found that this was NOT professional and not funny. I believe I saw a young girl probably around 8 or 9 years old and an adult female there and I'm sure they would not enjoy hearing this. And before you criticize me about how butt hurt I feel about this understand I did four deployments and twelve years of military service, there are times and places for behavior like this and a family arena is NOT one of them.

All I ask is for Jericho to check there employees and stay professional, if you have regular guys who play and wants to volunteer referees, check on them as well. No body wants to here someone belittle someone else, young, old, new. You treat everyone the same way you want to be treated...respect! I wanted to try something new with my nephew for his birthday and we left Jericho with a bad taste.

Professionalism and Integrity...you won't find it here. I recommend you look else where to spend your admission price. Unless we hear more concerning about changes we will not be coming back nor recommend this field unfortunately.

Again this review is strictly towards Jericho Airsoft in the back area, Jungle paintball, admission building/front entrance area is not part of this review.

On a last note, games were only played on one field...all day.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3MQ_pSBEc

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol god scuh pussies. bro u got puonched in the eye jsut walk up mane. he's down on the ground teammates yellin' MEDICCCC MEDICCCCC lol good imaginations tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jq3GB8tm_E

lmfao

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Pawn 17 posted:

People who take airsoft seriously are always huge pussies who romanticize war but are too scared to join the army.

airsoft bashing is pretty low hanging fruit but i cant resist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_osd9AribA

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

EDIT: NM! Was wrong

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Dandywalken posted:

EDIT: NM! Was wrong

I'm pretty sure it's a Sikorsky S-58, American chopper.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

airsoft bashing is pretty low hanging fruit but i cant resist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_osd9AribA

It's even more funny to think that when it comes down to it, underneath all the military gear, weapons, tanks, "elite war squads", patches, etc, is the 2nd grade playground mentality of:

"Hey!!! I hit you!!"

"Nuhh-uhhh I dodged it!"

"Nooo, I had super fast bullets that you can't dodge!"

"I had an invisible shield too!"

"My bullets penetrate shields!"

"That's not fair! I'm telling on you!!"

"Go ahead baby!!"

"CHEATER!!!"

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 26, 2016

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
The question I keep getting asked is if I think I will go to heck. Go there? Shoot, I've already been. It ain't no fire and brimstone... Heck is watching your best friend face down in the dirt after some jerk unloaded a full clip into his back. I've seen heck, lived it... I'm haunted by it to this day. I am reminded every time there is a gust a wind, or when I first turn on my a/c... I'll never forget that day when I realized my best friend was a gosh darn daisy.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

heres another angle showing the aftermath

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

What a little Nancy fancy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pillow biting poofter

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Elendil004 posted:

This is a prime example of why airsoft isn't actually fun to play when by all rights it should be.

Its only fun when buzzed/drunk, in the woods and with people who don't take it seriously and have a decent pain toleance.

Just like sex

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
airsoft is best played with a mercy rule, and by that i mean you keep getting shot until you yell at them to stop

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Robot Randy posted:

airsoft is best played with a mercy rule, and by that i mean you keep getting shot until you yell at them to stop

what if someones shooting me in the penis and i yell at them to never stop?

banme
Apr 23, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

i will volunteer myself for this task

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

fourteen hundred posted:

i will volunteer myself for this task

well well happines is a warm gun

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Robot Randy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vO0FDpgMr0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
I'm concerned that we are all ignoring how this kid's dad's $40 home depot grill now has melted polyester patch all over it.

• Locked thread