Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nascardad posted:

I really enjoyed this movie and still have the vhs

sweet sassy molassy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Also I don't know his name but I liked Make 7-Up Yours guy and kinda wish he was in movies again.

E: gonna go out on a limb here and say he was also cool in the Replacements with Gene "I'm too old for this poo poo" Hackman and Keanu "I know kung fu" Reeves.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 25, 2016

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The older I get the more attractive I find Julianne Moore. Didn't like her when I was a teen, watched Hannibal yesterday and thought she was smoking hot. Aging is pretty weird IMO

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Juiane Moore is married to Michael Moore

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
now a days all it is is retard SUper hero movies

these clever sci fi treats (including Galaxyi Quest in this assessment) are sorely missed in todays movie land

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kuato posted:

The older I get the more attractive I find Julianne Moore. Didn't like her when I was a teen, watched Hannibal yesterday and thought she was smoking hot. Aging is pretty weird IMO

gonna be awesome when you only find divorced frumpy 40 year old moms bangin

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I shove shampoo up my butt every morning, and that started well before this movie came out!!!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
CA CAW. CA CAW.

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
I only remember the part where julianne Moore fell down and you can see her garter for a sec.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's weird. I'll watch it and be like "Oh yeah, this is a pretty okay movie" and then within a couple hours I'll go right back to forgetting it exists until the next time I stumble across it on TV. It's a lot like my first daughter that way.

Zassiliss
May 31, 2011

the cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
my favorite movie

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's funny to reminisce on that era when Orlando Jones was in a bunch of stuff and was being pushed as a burgeoning star. Looking back he wasn't that funny IMO, can't recall if I ever found him all that funny to begin with.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Kuato posted:

It's funny to reminisce on that era when Orlando Jones was in a bunch of stuff and was being pushed as a burgeoning star. Looking back he wasn't that funny IMO, can't recall if I ever found him all that funny to begin with.

he was sooooooo CLOSE

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
I'm a fan of this movie, and my family really enjoys it as well. It's almost a guarantee that when we get together somebody will start doing the "ca-caw, ca-caaaaw, tookie tookie tookie" thing at some point.

Not as good as Galaxy Quest, but only 1 notch below.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This movie was great. For some reason I was hoping 8 Legged Freaks would have been more like it but alas I was disappointed, probably because none of the same talent was involved

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WhyteRyce posted:

This movie was great. For some reason I was hoping 8 Legged Freaks would have been more like it but alas I was disappointed, probably because none of the same talent was involved

8 Legged Freaks is pretty good too though :confused:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

GORDON posted:

CA CAW. CA CAW.

VendaGoat posted:

Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!
Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw! Ca-Caw!

Told ya.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

8 Legged Freaks is pretty good too though :confused:

Yeah 8 Legged Freaks wasn't a masterpiece but it succeeded at doing exactly what it wanted to do.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This movie is on Netflix and as somebody who only just saw it for the first time last year I can confirm it's good without nostalgia glasses.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

notZaar posted:

This movie is on Netflix and as somebody who only just saw it for the first time last year I can confirm it's good without nostalgia glasses.

thax for the Tip

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

notZaar posted:

lies

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Donkey Lips should have had top billing.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
That's actually don cheadle

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Slither is the best bush era sci if comedy imo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I liked superbad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Have you seen superbad op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was p good

Runefaust posted:

Totally agree. It's as good as Galaxy Quest, if not better.

Woah, woah, lets not get crazy here

• Locked thread