Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
When was the last time you cried? Feel free to share the details as to why you cried if you are in a talkative mood.

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Today I cry every now and then just to flush the tears from my system.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
after i got done with your mom op

tears of joy

or sadness

i cant tell the difference anymore

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

when I realized that I still post on sa

specifically your thread

kill me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thats quite a personal question op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

after i got done with your mom op

tears of joy

or sadness

i cant tell the difference anymore

now i am crying

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I cried a couple weeks ago when I was going through a really stressful period and I'm glad I did because it made me feel better. I cry easily op

Hey people reading this thread you should try crying sometime, it's a good emotional release, hth

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
acid to the face

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

CJacobs posted:

I cried a couple weeks ago when I was going through a really stressful period and I'm glad I did because it made me feel better. I cry easily op

Hey people reading this thread you should try crying sometime, it's a good emotional release, hth

you a bitch

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blue Train posted:

you a bitch

I know, you don't need to tell me :)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was smeling a tarantula and he rubed his adbomen hairs into my eyes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Blue Train posted:

you a bitch

This is a safe space, no cyber bullying please.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe when my then girlfriend wanted ti break up. But then i broke up with her later and didnt cry. Mods?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
my friends younger brother is in a band and they wrote an amazing song. i cried from the song being nice + being proud + marijuana

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
When that guy fell off the bridge in that new highly anticipated movie. I was on a lot of mushrooms and felt like that single tear native American along the road

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

my dog was sick and i love him

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
When a dog at the shelter died.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Also

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a real jerk posted:

my dog was sick and i love him

I almost cried after I had to put my dog down then immediately go take care of my neighbor's dogs but the guy left the back door open for some reason and I thought one of the cats ran away so anxiety took over sadness.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

What is this about?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

What is this about?

Steve jobs. Not even a joke even though its funny

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Watched the Ron & Leslie episode from season 7 of Parks & Rec this weekend.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Kurtofan posted:

What is this about?

Don't know why the guy had to grieve outside an apple store, or why someone took a picture of him doing it. Also look at all those free ipads why can't you use an actual candle is Jobs too good for candles?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"Thanks for marketing some overpriced China poo poo to my trendy tastes, billionaire sociopath."

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when I lost 3 karma on gamefaqs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm watching the Leslie and Ben marriage episode as I post this. Not crying, tho.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Parks and Rec is a good show for cool people

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

ScrubLeague posted:

Parks and Rec is a good show for cool people

I heard it was like the office, which I loved. I might check it out again, I got half way through the first episode and then people came and I ended up getting busy until I went to sleep - so I went to bed and someone else came and finished off the episode for me like only a nice friend would. :)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i used to cry ever day but now i can't cry even if i try my hardest. i'm plum out of tears.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Anytime you see me posting you can be drat sure I am at the very least choking back tears, if not outright sobbing.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stik3 posted:

I heard it was like the office, which I loved. I might check it out again, I got half way through the first episode and then people came and I ended up getting busy until I went to sleep - so I went to bed and someone else came and finished off the episode for me like only a nice friend would. :)

Like The Office, the first season of Parks & Rec sucks. Just skip to 2 it's got all the character introduction you need.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
i didnt cry but i think this is pretty sad imho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q&t=240s

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ScrubLeague posted:

Like The Office, the first season of Parks & Rec sucks. Just skip to 2 it's got all the character introduction you need.

Mark Brendanawicz!

Aug 4, 2010

couple of weeks ago, my life is trash and im a massive gently caress up so sometimes it makes you cry

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
probably a year ago when i was getting like 90 staples yanked out of my head. it was more of a sniffle though because im incredibly powerful, also i have a huge dick

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ScrubLeague posted:

counter point: that episode of scrubs where dr cox is talking to his dead brother as played by brendan fraser

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

When my mother died when I was 26. It was more like I teared up while maintaining a straight face. It's where you learn what life is all about. That's all I can say to that. Yeah.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Yesterday due to an excruciatingly painful, two hour long series of muscle spasms in my abdomen.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfwQzFJfpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't know op, grief can be a long process.

• Locked thread