Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I haven't been to McDonalds in years, but I did used to enjoy the McChicken. Unfortunately, it seemed you had about a 25% of getting a big piece of gristle in there, which kind of ruined the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

dunk a dill pickle, reald-o

You need to rethink reald-o. It sounds more like Ronaldo, like you're calling someone a great soccer player. I guess a lot of people would take that as an insult though...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ibogaine posted:

CR7 is the worst turd posing as a human being in the world right now. Every time I see a shooting star, I wish for him to die a horrible death, preferably (but not necessarily) involving drowning in a sea of piss as the waves are being whipped up into a frenzy by an out-of-control shitstorm.

So, yeah, I would consider it an insult.

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima is the true Ronaldo.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

McChickens taste very good if you add a mixture of mustard and sriracha sauce to them.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm pretty sure I've only eaten at McDonalds twice in the past two years. Once because I had a few bucks left on a gift card and once in an airport. Gotta admit though, a rodeo cheeseburger sounds pretty good right now.

fake edit: actually I think that's Burger King. whatever.

• Locked thread