Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

vyst posted:

I tell them to hold the mayo and put ketchup on it instead

This is how I used to do the sad ripoff mcChickens at school lunch. Just a huge amount of ketchup to drown out the despair of an overcooked chicken puck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

gannyGrabber posted:

Yeah but you have to keep in mind that in the canader 6 bux will get you a big mac and nothing else, or a quarter of a pack of cigs.

I guarantee you we'd still be able to smoke in operating rooms with an open patient on the table if you could buy cigarettes at McDonalds. Anti-tobacco lobbyists would have rolled into congress and the politicians would have been like,
"UM EXCUSE ME. A pack of Mac Tonight Menthols is my granddaughter's favorite part of the Happy Meal. Are you saying I shouldn't be able to buy my precious grandchild a chocolate milk shake either?"

I'd be chain smoking at my desk instead of chain vaping in my living room :v:

• Locked thread