Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Unpopular opinion: why not buy a mccdouble instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Ordered the 2 for 2bux McDoubles but the einsteins (not!) gave me two mcchickens instead! I didn't realize this until I was down the road so it was not worth the gas to turn around so I ate them and

It was v mediocre but what made it not so good was def the cold crunchy lettuce on it was gross no thanks give me tomato all day but not some gross lettuce 3/10

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

dont eat at mcdonalds you stupid gently caress

You ain't my loving dad plus if you're going on a awoke session 50g protein for 2 bucks is tough to beat

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

good luck with your AIDS

Hey man, thanks. Good luck with your AIDS too! :unsmith:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

gannyGrabber posted:

DQ has probably the best fast food burgers. Up here in canader you can get a cheesburg, fries, drink and a sundae for 6 bux which is a hella good deal.

you can upgrades to a BLIZZARD for 1 bux

this is so loving wrong its not even funny. 6 bucks gets you 6 double cheese burgers. thats 12 patties. jesus christ what at ime to be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

gannyGrabber posted:

Yeah but you have to keep in mind that in the canader 6 bux will get you a big mac and nothing else, or a quarter of a pack of cigs.

god has forsaken your country :[

• Locked thread