Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

THE BUN IS GARBAGE.I THINK OUTSIDE THE BUN BY PR3TENDING ITS A GIANT NUGGET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

really  big  fan  of  the  anus  pounders

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ive been to the burger king nearby five times over three renovations and they always tell me the icee machine is broken but i think they just hate revving the thing up cause it takes too long

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i am HYPED for CHICKEN, going to micks for the first time in many years. Trip Report Incoming

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

TRIP REPORT: I almost made it to the micks but there was a sale on stuffed cornish game hens. I ate part of one when i got home and it was awful. Sour, chewy, inedible.

CONCLUSION: should have gone to micks, processed food uber alles

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

it's the e coli O157:H7 in the bun, thats the secret ingredient

O157:H7? I hardly know him!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

soybeans shrink your rear end in a top hat, you wont be able to poo poo in just a few weeks

idiot, loving moron, fool

i ate too much tofu and inari aS a child and now i have wide birthing hipS and am pregnant with a MCCHICKEN EMBRYO

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

the mcchicken iS inSide me

i feel it kicking

it wantS out

it cannot get out

drumS in the deep

it iS coming

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

name the taco burger the "reayon vagnad"

Adbot