Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Noyemi K posted:

only 3 people had chick'n sanwiuches today, shameful

I just got finished eating McDonalds, including a McChicken. I had a LOT of beer last night. This is not going to be enjoyable soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made the mcgangbang once last year. It was interesting. I thought it would be weird or gross or or something, but the sum of them together was somewhat greater than two. I think it had to do with the pickles mixing with the McChicken. I took a photo of it. I'll find it when I get back on my laptop.

Also, take note. Order the two items separately. Please don't ask the 15 year old girl at the window for a McGangBang. You might get arrested.

Fascinating.

edit - note to self... dust keyboard once every 5 years. :cripes:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 26, 2016

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

je1 healthcare posted:

Okay, so I just got back from subway, and I ordered my normal sandwich (footlong BMT), and I got it with provolone and mustard and ranch sauce and olives and pickles and banana peppers nad lettuce and onions and tomatoes and also bacon, and an extra large soft drink and 2 choco (thats what i call chocolate) chip cookies, and the cute latino girl behind the counter was trying to look away from my face and also holding back laughs. I realized I had just ordered what my stomach asked for and not what society would deem a sandwich with manners. Why people have to judge sandwich etiquitte is beyond me. gently caress those people. So anyways, my sandwich was apparently very unacceptable because everyone was staring at me when I went to get my soft drink from the fountain.

In a last ditch attempt to save face, I said my soft drink choice out loud while I poured it at the fountain. "Diet coke! I love diet coke because im watching my health!" and I made sure to suck in and lift up my chest harder than normal while I walked out the door.

So basically, I'm looking to start learning how to build a goal-oriented sandwich that shows that I have class and taste, I am tired of my dining habits preventing me from picking up the Ladies. For instance, what is a good kind of bread to start with, and what meat looks the best on it? Any help is appreciated.

I want to say that this is a meme type thing or whatever. Like some idiot posted this and everyone laughed at him and so now people repost it. Or if it is je1's original post.... then everyone should laugh and repost it.

One of my childhood friends and I went to McDonalds when we were young. He was always really overweight. Now, I'm not the bastion of physical health, but he was big even then. Well, he got the nugs. He used precisely 2 nuggets per 1 sauce. 2:1 ratio of nugs to sauce. And it was a 10 piece or something. We were maybe 10-12 or so.

I heard he is now 450lbs+. I'm 32. He is probably 34. He may not make 40. :smith:

Easy on the nugs yo.

• Locked thread