Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Booblord Zagats posted:

My girlfriend loves those drat things so much she can only allow herself to at them on her cheat day. Watching a 95lb chick just destroy 4 of them in a 10 minute setting is kinda unsettling

um dude you probably should not admit to dating a 15 year old i think it is agast the rules but im not sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Unpopular opinion: why not buy a mccdouble instead?

Here is what I do...I buy a mcdouble AND a mcchicken, then I open take the chicken patty outta the buns, (make sure to wipe the sauce off of the buns onto the patty) then i through the mcchicken patties into the trash can right in front of the workers... then i spread open the mcdouble, i peel the two all-beef pattys apart... then insert the mcchicken chicken patty covered in sauce between them. then i eat it. usually i buy 6 sets of sandwhichs in order to make 3 total sandwhiches, the math gets a little weird but i think that is right.

I call it the "hoof n' wing"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I keep a couple of McCHickens in the drawer in my bed frame (the bed frame has drawers, built in) I keep them wrapped up for freshness and then in the morning i roll out of bed and I fall face first towards the floor but I catch my self mid fall and start doing push ups exactly like bruce wayne in the dark night bat man. I dont eat the McChickens just yet but their mere presence gives me the fortitude to keep going.. 5....10....15...17.... I keep pushing.... 20....25. 28. New personal best. Every day it's a new personal best, I'm setting records left and right and its all thanks to McChickens. Once I finish I open the drawer and I grab a McChicken, I don't even take the paper off because it has absorbed a lot of the essential chicken oils and I can't let any protein go to waste, I just tear right into that sandwich gnawing and gnashing like a smart dog on the dumb end of a femur bone. I eat it all in a few bites and then walk into the shower to hose off and start the day (I sleep nude but I get dressed after the shower)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Would you order mcchickenfor your last meal?

• Locked thread