Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I had a coupon so I went and got a face full of Mc dick today. I did not get the chicken, but i did ask for a packet of mchicken sauce for my fries. Was a good deal + and a nice walk up the hill what with the good weather we're having. Anyways peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

my lunch today is going to be two plain hamburgers from DQ

comes to like $2.75 CAD

im very fond of the single pickle they give you

DQ has probably the best fast food burgers. Up here in canader you can get a cheesburg, fries, drink and a sundae for 6 bux which is a hella good deal.

you can upgrades to a BLIZZARD for 1 bux

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

this is so loving wrong its not even funny. 6 bucks gets you 6 double cheese burgers. thats 12 patties. jesus christ what at ime to be alive

Yeah but you have to keep in mind that in the canader 6 bux will get you a big mac and nothing else, or a quarter of a pack of cigs.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Trip report: My rear end in a top hat is melting away and I'm fairly certain it's the work of McDonalds from yesterday, but it might have been the fish i had for dinner. I'll keep you all updated.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

god has forsaken your country :[

E:

The melt-rear end is prolly from the penicillin i'm on. False alarm!

The Duchess Smackarse fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 2, 2016

• Locked thread