Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this sandwich
This poll is closed.
its good 75 35.89%
im fat and dumb 57 27.27%
i hate it and also I'm a Bullie 64 30.62%
i had one just today 13 6.22%
Total: 209 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
McChickan more like McVtasty because it is the best tasti burge on whole of menu. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Well thank salot now I am goin to mac donal and gettiNG TWO mccchikem goodbye i return after i ger tyen

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Yum taht was a good 2x mchickeb thanks threas :)

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Noyemi K posted:

i like to eat my MocChuggin' with lots od cocaine and fuckshott

I put dry wall in one of those wooden pepper things and season to taste (about 2 sheets for me!).

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

a starwar betamax posted:

Here is what I do...I buy a mcdouble AND a mcchicken, then I open take the chicken patty outta the buns, (make sure to wipe the sauce off of the buns onto the patty) then i through the mcchicken patties into the trash can right in front of the workers... then i spread open the mcdouble, i peel the two all-beef pattys apart... then insert the mcchicken chicken patty covered in sauce between them. then i eat it. usually i buy 6 sets of sandwhichs in order to make 3 total sandwhiches, the math gets a little weird but i think that is right.

I call it the "hoof n' wing"

You should taunt the workers with the empty bun for a moment, making it talk to them about how its about to die.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Junior Jr. posted:

but those frogdogs are covered in soybean and peanut oil.

does your mcchicken have that? i didn't think so.

Thankfully not you idiot

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Junior Jr. posted:

tis a shame all you micky dees won't know how satisfying peanut oil tastes. i'm a trendy health nut and i like shoving organic food up my rear end.

McChiben is organic you fkn moran haha you think the burger is 3d printrd LOL

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Sometime I dunk a whole mcnugget butger in to a shamrock shake and i look over at my mom and say "oh well! Tis the season ta be Irish" and i put more shake in my mcnugget bueger and ate the WHOLE thing and after ward i look at cashier and wink and smile a smile that means "that was a very taste chicken mcnuggey shake"

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Junior Jr. posted:

real ballers like me place some fries on a quarter pounder and a big mac, so when it looks like I'm out of fries...bam there's another few in my burger.

Genius!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Thinkin bout those McChickerns

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

a starwar betamax posted:

Would you order mcchickenfor your last meal?

yes but it would be 8 mcchikcens with a large coke

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Heer is how to make a mchicjen at hoem:

Ingrediants -
Burber buns
chicjken
lettuc
emayonaiise

Instructions -

1) slice bumn in hafl and leave them open
2) put chicken on one half
3)put mayo on other half
4) throw lettuce in air and catch it with the 2 piece of bun so that lettuce inbetween both chicken and mayo
5) eat it :)

Extra tups:

-If u dont have chicken patty at home u can combine 8 mcnuggets into 1 chicken patty
-if u dont have chicken mcnuggets or chuicken patty at hime you can use a REAL CHICEKN!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Jukeboxblues posted:

Thinkin bout those McChickerns

• Locked thread