Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Wait nevermind im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
"Hey mom, wanna go out?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The secret to asking a girl out is to wait for the exact perfect moment. Remember, the first date sets the tone for the whole relationship, so if there is even a single flaw, the whole thing is doomed.

Hold out and wait for every single thing in your life to be perfect to ask a girl out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Another important tip:

There is nothing a girl craves more than big, showy gestures of affection. Make sure you ask out your girl in a very public way with a lot of fanfare. Not only will she appreciate you showing how much you mean to her (especially if this is her first real interaction with you) but also putting her on the spot makes it harder for her to refuse.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bop her in the head with a dinosaur bone and drag her back to your cave

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Make sure you corner her in a private place first so she can't run away

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Just dont, perfect 2d will never reject you

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Enfield posted:

Gonna do this ty all who have helped

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The trick is to ask out a different, uglier girl first and make sure the girl you actually want to date sees you together. She will wonder "why did that guy ask out an ugly girl instead of me? Is it because I'm even uglier?"
Her self esteem will plummet, that's when you swoop in and ask her out. She'll be so grateful that you even noticed her she won't stop to think about how ugly you are.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Release thousands of scorpions into her home while she sleeps. When she runs out screaming, you can look like a hero when you step in and "exterminate" them (really, you just go into her house and blow your scorpion whistle, which you have secretly trained the scorpions to obey). She will be obligated to go out with you as a reward for your service to her.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bribe a witch to slip her a sleeping draught that puts her into an enchanted sleep. Kiss her awake. Not only will he have to date you but you also win her hand in marriage.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Im gay dick bandit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Release pigs numbered 1,2 and 4 into her house. Keep pig number 3 for yourself in case the date doesn't work out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Calbiyum posted:

Im gay dick bandit

I have tips for men, too.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Release pigs numbered 1,2 and 4 into her house. Keep pig number 3 for yourself in case the date doesn't work out.

I like this 1 too

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Applewhite posted:

My tip works inside men ;) (;

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Another important tip:

There is nothing a girl craves more than big, showy gestures of affection. Make sure you ask out your girl in a very public way with a lot of fanfare. Not only will she appreciate you showing how much you mean to her (especially if this is her first real interaction with you) but also putting her on the spot makes it harder for her to refuse.

This is very important. If you don't have at least a couple dozen parade floats announcing your presence, don't bother asking her out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To get a guy, flatter him about the size of his dick. Even if he's straight, he will get an erection. Keep doing this whenever you see him and he will soon associate you with getting erections. He will eventually become gay for you.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Girls love hearts more than anything in the world. The bigger the better. Cut out an elephant's heart and leave it on her doorstep with a handwritten note telling her that the two of you belong together. If you don't have access to an elephant a cow's will probably do.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To signal to a man that you're gay and looking, constantly suck suggestively on a large, phallic object like a cigar or dildo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Driving an expensive, flashy car shows women that you have plenty of resources at your disposal, triggering an instinctive (:biotruths:) reproductive urge that she cannot control. She will continue to date you as long as you constantly shower her with expensive gifts. There is no downside to this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

do you have tips for FTM transexual men?>

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

do you have tips for FTM transexual men?>

dating in which direction?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Enfield posted:

Tried that, now on sex offender registry. Thanks.

PS dinosaur bone is what I call my penis

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tried that, now on sex offender registry. Thanks.

PS dinosaur bone is what I call my penis

I don't even wanna know what your "cave" is. :rimshot:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If a girl you like is dating someone else, wait until Halloween then wear the same costume as him. If the two get separated, you can impersonate her boyfriend and trick her into having sex with you. When she comments on how much better at sex he is than usual, reveal your true identity. She will then dump her old BF for you.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Hey op have you tried asking her out yet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Create a perfect simulation of the two of you and have it cycle through every possible scenario wherein you ask her out. When it finds one where you're successful, try it in real life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When calculating the odds of your success in asking a girl out, add +1 to your dice roll for every inch of penis length and +2 for every inch of girth.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
you have to make sure she's aware of these bonus

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whoops, you asked gbs for advice about something so now you will never succeed at that thing even if you never read the thread. at least you specified the gender, so you can at least go gay(er) from now on.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Applewhite posted:

When calculating the odds of your success in asking a girl out, add +1 to your dice roll for every inch of penis length and +2 for every inch of girth.

Or you just cast Sleep

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Applewhite dropping knowledge itt

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hit up a fatty and shame her into losing weight.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Beat up her boyfriend and steal his hat.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ChairmanMeow posted:

you have to make sure she's aware of these bonus

Yes. Telling her upfront is probably the best way, but if she's skeptical (which she will be if her INT score is high enough) you'll need to back up your claims with photos.

Sample:
"Hello, Jessica. Would you like to get dinner with me sometime? Before you answer, please take into consideration that my penis is ____inches long and ____ around."

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Calbiyum posted:

Wait nevermind im gay

So you work from home, op?

http://i.imgur.com/KFZrXHW.gifv

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Usually I just ask my wife if she wants to be cucked and let her do the pickup work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Basically the reverse of Homer Simpson's lobster trick. Very clever! The hardest part is figuring out which fat girl would look hot if she lost weight.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jan 25, 2016

• Locked thread