Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

VendaGoat posted:

Has anyone yet said kill all other potential mates?

Present her with their severed heads as a dowry.

Wait I thought you were supposed to present their foreskins? Or is that just for the marriage proposal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wait I thought you were supposed to present their foreskins? Or is that just for the marriage proposal?

"i do", she says, and looks into your eyes adoringly as you slip the foreskin onto her finger

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Im cute and popular if ya wana date me then whats stoppin ya?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Calbiyum posted:

Im cute and popular if ya wana date me then whats stoppin ya?

skepticism

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I for one, laughed.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
This is no joke even if i am the jester

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

"i do", she says, and looks into your eyes adoringly as you slip the foreskin onto her finger

Oh god what if that is where wedding rings came from I am freaking out

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Oh god what if that is where wedding rings came from I am freaking out

wedding rings are meant to resemble metal shackles, you are bound, but not in such a way that you can not cook.
totally innocent

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChairmanMeow posted:

wedding rings are meant to resemble metal shackles, you are bound, but not in such a way that you can not cook.
totally innocent

:wink:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

Remember that all human interactions can be simplified down to a series of equations. If you give her the right inputs, you're guaranteed the desired response. The difficulty comes in the fact that the equations governing her actions are concealed by a "black box" function. They cannot be directly observed, but they can be deduced by observing their effects.
Test her with a series of other interactions specially calculated to reveal the nature of her governing equations. Once you've worked them out, you will know exactly what to say and do to get her to go out with you.

Hi jenny, I'm so glad you agreed to have coffee with me!

No problem Kitchner! How's it going.

Great thanks! Jenny, can I ask you something?

Sure!

You're walking through the desert, baking hot sun shining down on you, when you come across a turtle that has been laid on its back. It can't right itself and if it stays that way it will die, but you're not helping it. Why aren't you helping it?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kitchner posted:

Sure!

You're walking through the desert, baking hot sun shining down on you, when you come across a turtle that has been laid on its back. It can't right itself and if it stays that way it will die, but you're not helping it. Why aren't you helping it?

*Jenny overturns the table, and pulls a gun*

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

ChairmanMeow posted:

totally innocent

One ring to rule them all one ring to find them. One ring to bring them all in and in darkness bind them

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Kitchner posted:

Sure!

What's a turtle?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
what is good way to "bag" a potential female?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Top City Homo posted:

A canvas or web bag is probably the most cost-effective way.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Top City Homo posted:

tea.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Top City Homo posted:

just let the police find the body and they'll take care of it for you

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

just let the police find the body and they'll take care of it for you

But if the police bag the body, how do you get laid?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Applewhite posted:

Remember that all human interactions can be simplified down to a series of equations. If you give her the right inputs, you're guaranteed the desired response. The difficulty comes in the fact that the equations governing her actions are concealed by a "black box" function. They cannot be directly observed, but they can be deduced by observing their effects.
Test her with a series of other interactions specially calculated to reveal the nature of her governing equations. Once you've worked them out, you will know exactly what to say and do to get her to go out with you.

This is unironically true. Humans are weak meat computers that science can figure out, drat it.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

The Bananana posted:

*Jenny overturns the table, and pulls a gun*

Ha! I knew that loving bitch wouldn't date me because she was a robot.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Kitchner posted:

Ha! I knew that loving bitch wouldn't date me because she was a robot.

"robot" is their word. Please use replicant-american, instead.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

imo asking a girl out is the first step towards creeping on Facebook and realizing that your ex is a better PAWG than your current girlfriend... fuckkkkkkkkk

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Professor Shark posted:

imo asking a girl out is the first step towards creeping on Facebook and realizing that your ex is a better PAWG than your current girlfriend... fuckkkkkkkkk

Your ex is your ex for a reason, Man... Think about it.

Namaste

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I'm thinking about it, don't worry

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gyra_Solune posted:

...i should have added the stipulation 'girl asking out a girl' to that

Well, all girls are bisexual by nature, so you're fortunately spared the lengthy and tedious process of turning her gay first the way you would have to with a man.
The best way to ask a girl out on a date is to ask her to spend time with you as a friend first. Hang out at her with the mall, get your nails painted, go shopping for shoes, all that stuff.
As you laugh together and enjoy each others' company, nonchalantly suggest that it would be "hilarious" to "lez out" to freak out passers by. She will of course enthusiastically agree and soon you will be making out like gangbusters. Keep it up long enough, and what started out as "ironic" "playing" will gradually transition to genuine displays of physical affection.
Repeat this process a couple times and you'll be dating!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
All of this worked ty

• Locked thread