Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

thats a cross section of a boob

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banme
Apr 23, 2008
i agree with all opinions in this thread except for the OP

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Deep dish is pretty good it just looks horrible. Although I don't think that one in the picture you got there could possibly be any good.

I mean I prefer New York style and all, I just swing both ways.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I went to oven grinders in chicago and that is some fancy deep dish place that had a really long line and the bouncer guy came and let my group in because we had cute girls or something and that seemed really weird because it's just a tiny dark restaurant you sit in dark tables and not a nightclub or something. This isn't even bragging about cute girls, it just made the place seem creepy.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

It's like a white trash cook made his vision of the sort of fancy Cup-A-Noodles he imagines Donald Trump eats while cruising the lake on his amphibious ATV / yacht.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i will back slightly down from my previous statement to rep Pequods

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Its a pizza PIE you loving noob

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My girlfriend is from illinoise and when I told her I'd never had a deep dish pizza she ordered some special frozen ones direct from some famous restaurant in chiraq for part of my Christmas present, it was super loving delicious

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

cities can suck my dick!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

Its a pizza PIE you loving noob

Yeah, Pizza PIE not Pizza CAKE.

Nooner posted:

My girlfriend is from illinoise and when I told her I'd never had a deep dish pizza she ordered some special frozen ones direct from some famous restaurant in chiraq for part of my Christmas present, it was super loving delicious

Your story would have been better if the pizza had been bad because then it would have confirmed my biases.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

Nice!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

Yeah, Pizza PIE not Pizza CAKE.

Your story would have been better if the pizza had been bad because then it would have confirmed my biases.

I'm sorry I let you down :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
For what it's worth we tried to find a place locally that made them and only place was robbie macs and like it wasn't a deep dish at all it was this abortion of a pizza baked like a "pie" like it had crust all over the top in the same way a normal pie would and it was awful 0/10 toilet pizza

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
That's obviously a cheese and meat cake.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Nooner posted:

was it giordanos

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

For what it's worth we tried to find a place locally that made them and only place was robbie macs and like it wasn't a deep dish at all it was this abortion of a pizza baked like a "pie" like it had crust all over the top in the same way a normal pie would and it was awful 0/10 toilet pizza

go to patxi's you dumb dick

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

let's make a comic about a proud futa that goes back in time and aborts the inventor of deep dish pizza

Futa-Lovers' Pizza

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
What you think you're better than Al fuckin Capone?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Lamebot posted:

Futa-Lovers' Pizza

thats any pizza that applewhite eats

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Red's Savoy ftw! Proper Minnesota pizza. You can get it with sauerkraut which is much better than it sounds. All the toppings go under the cheese to ensure that everything falls off when you take a bite and burns your lower lip. The crust is unleavened so it never gets soggy. It's like St. Louis style but with all kinds of weird poo poo on it.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
olives on pizza or sandwhiches is really gross

its the one thing that really turns me off of muffalettas

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
all pizza is good op

except anything with processed cheese

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sauce pie sure sounds like something i can't make fun of my retard cousin for eating at xmas

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

sauce pie sure sounds like something i can't make fun of my retard cousin for eating at xmas

You goonsire own me a new cellphone (phoneposting)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

You goonsire own me a new cellphone (phoneposting)

how'd u know we hide donnie's presents in the bottom of his sauce pie

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

mostlygray posted:

You can get it with sauerkraut

Oh my god. This legit sounds goddamn genius and I must have it now.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mostlygray posted:

Red's Savoy ftw! Proper Minnesota pizza. You can get it with sauerkraut which is much better than it sounds. All the toppings go under the cheese to ensure that everything falls off when you take a bite and burns your lower lip. The crust is unleavened so it never gets soggy. It's like St. Louis style but with all kinds of weird poo poo on it.

:chloe:

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

like ashes in your mouth

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Actually Hawaiian pizza is superior to all :colbert:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

new Yorkers are dicks with terrible taste in pizza.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

mostlygray posted:

I'm actually down for this, sauerkraut makes most things better, why not pizza

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

New Yorkers always like to talk like they're the kings of pizza or whatever but oddly enough I have never once heard a New Yorker try to defend their lovely second-place clam chowder variant

It's a p good silver-bullet for anyone who likes to talk poo poo about the Boston pizza scene

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

New Yorkers always like to talk like they're the kings of pizza or whatever but oddly enough I have never once heard a New Yorker try to defend their lovely second-place clam chowder variant

It's a p good silver-bullet for anyone who likes to talk poo poo about the Boston pizza scene

Ugh New York clam chowder is the worst.

ElectricSheep posted:

Actually Hawaiian pizza is superior to all :colbert:

It's good stuff. Love Hawaiian.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Deep dish pizza and the entire Chicago land area can suck my loving balls

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Deep dish pizza is O.K. like once every year or two. People should chill out.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
im posting my serious opinion about pizza

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
New England's obsession with pizza borders on cult-like. There's some eldritch horror at work when you have one cross street and three pizza places on it.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

chicago people always smelled like they'd been bathed in lovely ragu so i guess it's cool we found the tub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

mostlygray posted:

So much good pizza in the city of fakes. Dulono's, Leaning Tower. Luce can go to hell.

• Locked thread