Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So all the streets are lines with 2-3 story houses, your roads are made of bricks and rocks. I guess they stuff mcdonalds and kfc's into the small houses and make them up to look like they belong, so people probably work there.

But honestly, other than that, and small stores selling cigarattes and newspapers, what the gently caress kind of industry does the UK even have?? bars I suppose but It blows my mind to think that people leave their homes and go to work in england every single day. Where do they go? What sort of businesses get ran over there? just cannot even imagine it.

I guess a few hundred people work at water treatment plants and stuff?? idk theres like millions more people than that

I will be collecting smart ideas here:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

They work at the umbrella factories.

a hundred boners posted:

creeping shariah

VendaGoat posted:

Every item of food comes in a "pie"

Qurnah posted:

according to my aunts husband who is brittish everyone is on welfare and its the eu's fault
thank u for this "boots on the ground" report

dad gay. so what posted:

its seriously a third world country right now. its bleak, but the starwars analogy is that its more like endor than tatooine or whatever. its a loving cold, foggy swamp. its a shithole and people have it worse than 1940. its very sad.
this is the type of poo poo i want to hear

Nation posted:

the children all beg and steal or work the mines
choice news

feedmegin posted:

We have sex all day, OP. With your mum.
fuckin SUPER mad at this guy, saving here so i don forget

roymorrison posted:

Lmao imagine if we invaded Britain Christ we could just take the most massive dump and just leave there isn't even oil there this is actually a good thread makes me wonder what is even the point of that country??

Mods?

CabaretVoltaire posted:

years ago my pal went out in the midnight hours to buy rizla (rolling paper for spliffs) and was attacked by a couple of drunk youths.

a polish guy saw what was going on, got in the middle of it and got my pal to safety in the polish guys house.

the chavs were outside the house shouting the usual nonsense about coming out and fighting etc. The polish guy says to my friend "Don't worry, I call the Party Boys"

then a couple of HUGE polish juicers come out of nowhere and absolutely kick the poo poo out of chavs, and then run off into the night.

The police came around to talk to him about it and he told them the story.. they were all "hmmm so the Party Boys strike again eh"

poles are definitely the best thing about britain

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
clouds?

banme
Apr 23, 2008
they aren't called bars OP they prefer to be called speakeasies or pubs its more PC

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Inbreeding

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The playing darts and drinking pints industry is booming

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
If Disney has taught me anything. Women with umbrellas fly around and sing a lot.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They work at the umbrella factories.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I also hear the Chimney Sweep business is BOOMING!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
not a lot, OP. its mostly an uninhabitable bog and people just wander around in the fog searching for edible roots or truffles occasionally bumping into each other in the dark. thats how they reproduce.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
They eat noodles with paprika on in and call it a spicy curry and then its raining

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
creeping shariah

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
The kettle won't boil itself you know.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
NOT going to they dentist heyoooooo

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Seven thirty a.m I wake up and put on my monocle. I get out my Qiblah [a formality, since I know it by heart, but old habits die hard] and say my morning prayers towards Buckingham Palace. I put my offerings under the shrines - Twinings tea under St. Fry the All Knowing, Duckham's Hypergrade under St. Clarkson the E'er Wrathful and a bacon butty for St. Littlejohn the Stalwart - and hit the lavatorium. A quick scrub and a bit of mutual masturbation with my fag, Rothbury, and I'm ready for the chambermaids to dress me. Suitably attired by 8:30, it's time for a spot of brekky - crumpets, chicken tikka masala and a tincture of laudanum to dull the pain of my toothache and gout.

A Britishman's work is never done and time is equivalent to shillings, so I hop into the MG and, after fifteen minutes of failing to start the bloody thing, I instead hop on the penny farthing and cycle to Bollock Street Station, where I am charged six groats for a use of the underground train. While there I pointedly ignore a friendly negro who smiles at me, a Muslim woman who tries to return my dropped change purse to me and a poofter who undoubtedly wants to bugger me. As I do this, I ponder my next correspondence with the Times.

At work I play a villain in American films - work's a bit thin on the ground since Johnny Towelhead became the new villain dejour, but I am able to convince the odd director that my experience shouting the words of a 400 year old dead sodomite at a 45 year old live sodomite in a dusty old theatre somehow makes me Legitimate, so I get the odd shekel. On the way home I make eye contact with an East End boy who stabs my testicles but he's a salt of the Earth character so it's fi

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

So all the streets are lines with 2-3 story houses, your roads are made of bricks and rocks. I guess they stuff mcdonalds and kfc's into the small houses and make them up to look like they belong, so people probably work there.

But honestly, other than that, and small stores selling cigarattes and newspapers, what the gently caress kind of industry does the UK even have?? bars I suppose but It blows my mind to think that people leave their homes and go to work in england every single day. Where do they go? What sort of businesses get ran over there? just cannot even imagine it.

I guess a few hundred people work at water treatment plants and stuff?? idk theres like millions more people than that

I will be collecting smart ideas here:

Finance. Then sucking the dicks of finance + boorish wealthy foreigners (russians, saudis, chinese, americans, etc). That's about it actually

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh yeah i forgot the entirety of the uk government is complicit in a pedophile ring and the protection of the members of said ring

that must be a few more hundred people with jobs

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I think there's a lot of driving on roundabouts, if that helps you any.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Hand jobs, OP, aka "Wankers"

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
They make paper and put up with their boss who thinks he's funny, played by Ricky Gervais

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
There are beef plants where they slaughter horses and make them into beef just like anywhere else in Europe.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Literally every MP and TV personality from the 80s is either a paedophile or is good friends with a paedophile and covers up their crimes. Thanks to all the sharia law that makes all our women wear veils our elite find children more sexually appealing.

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001

jiharlequinade posted:

The playing darts and drinking pints industry is booming

This is my everyday routine.

You just forgot the waking up, coffee, smoke then wiping my arse with the finest aloe vera toilet tissue currently on the market.

Sometime I treat myself to a Vesta Chow Mein.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Every item of food comes in a "pie"

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Drink tea and alcohol, as far as I understand.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Disgusting Coward posted:

Seven thirty a.m I wake up and put on my monocle. I get out my Qiblah [a formality, since I know it by heart, but old habits die hard] and say my morning prayers towards Buckingham Palace. I put my offerings under the shrines - Twinings tea under St. Fry the All Knowing, Duckham's Hypergrade under St. Clarkson the E'er Wrathful and a bacon butty for St. Littlejohn the Stalwart - and hit the lavatorium. A quick scrub and a bit of mutual masturbation with my fag, Rothbury, and I'm ready for the chambermaids to dress me. Suitably attired by 8:30, it's time for a spot of brekky - crumpets, chicken tikka masala and a tincture of laudanum to dull the pain of my toothache and gout.

A Britishman's work is never done and time is equivalent to shillings, so I hop into the MG and, after fifteen minutes of failing to start the bloody thing, I instead hop on the penny farthing and cycle to Bollock Street Station, where I am charged six groats for a use of the underground train. While there I pointedly ignore a friendly negro who smiles at me, a Muslim woman who tries to return my dropped change purse to me and a poofter who undoubtedly wants to bugger me. As I do this, I ponder my next correspondence with the Times.

At work I play a villain in American films - work's a bit thin on the ground since Johnny Towelhead became the new villain dejour, but I am able to convince the odd director that my experience shouting the words of a 400 year old dead sodomite at a 45 year old live sodomite in a dusty old theatre somehow makes me Legitimate, so I get the odd shekel. On the way home I make eye contact with an East End boy who stabs my testicles but he's a salt of the Earth character so it's fi

Oh my word, that was exactly what I did today!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Everyone takes shifts standing on every street at designated spots

this keeps the queen from getting lost

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
The city is in the centre of London, which is te financial centre of Europe or something stupid like that. There are some research unis and some other boring things like that.

Tourism also. You can't spend a single day without listening to some rear end in a top hat make a big deal about graffiti here while you cross the street.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
mostly they sit around and wistfully look at black and white pictures from when they were an empire and not a client state

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

A 30 minute train ride costs at least 16 hrs of paid work.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
according to my aunts husband who is brittish everyone is on welfare and its the eu's fault

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Qurnah posted:

the extended universe was loving awful so that makes sense

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Playing the stock market

Telecommuting to oversee manufacturing overseas

Child sex dungeons

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWkTQvlnDTI

Cavaradossi
May 12, 2001
Svani per sempre
il sogno mio d'amore
TV cooking shows

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

lmao at the only way a brit sees blue skies

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Qurnah posted:

Funny. Just the other day I heard some British guy complaining about how eu immigrants are the ones on welfare sucking up taxes or something stupid like that.

I swear, for all the stupid poo poo I hear british people say about americans they are equal or worse. I see just as many fat people being paranoid about foreigners and immigrants stealing their jobs

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Young freckle-faced guttersnipes with toothy grins and mischievous faces work long, hard hours in the smokey red-brick Manchester factories producing endless streams of traditional British Anime such as classics like 'Banana Man', and 'Wallace and Gromit'. The skies are full of dead pigeons caught in the air by order of the constabulary, a fleet of bright red Double Decker Buses encircle a lone mother trapped forever in a roundabout, and every channel on the telly is BBC 1 with Stephen Fry's face mumbling gentle typical English platitudes to a cup of steaming Bovril. The sound of a cat being killed at midnight indicates the birth of a new day, though the wall of grey clouds would have you believe that time never passed at all.

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
According to Doctor Who, aliens are trying to conquer them every fortnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cerebral Mayhem posted:

According to Doctor Who, aliens are trying to conquer them every fortnight.

Fox News reports this too

• Locked thread