Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
not a lot, OP. its mostly an uninhabitable bog and people just wander around in the fog searching for edible roots or truffles occasionally bumping into each other in the dark. thats how they reproduce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its seriously a third world country right now. its bleak, but the starwars analogy is that its more like endor than tatooine or whatever. its a loving cold, foggy swamp. its a shithole and people have it worse than 1940. its very sad.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i guess more of a hoth/endor mix :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

i believe that a lot of people in britain work as either horse and buggy drivers or crippled old gravediggers that carry an oil lamp around with them op

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sout posted:

It doesn't even rain that much here.
:shrug:

nice try

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sout posted:

I'm not trying to say it's nice but the weather really is unremarkable, we're just all super grumpy about it.

the saying "the sun never sets on the british empire" was actually coined because its so loving foggy all the time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also the term "limey" is actually just a shortened version of the word "slimey" which is what the romans refered to brits as because their women were to slimey to rape :eng101:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

feedmegin posted:

British Petroleum hosed up your coast pretty good a few years back :britain:

it actually didnt really do anything. most of the oil was taken by the current into the english channel

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jiharlequinade posted:

I work for a UK-based company in the States and at a recent company-wide meeting there were a number of complaints from new employees (6 mos or less) that they didn't understand what the company did or precisely what their role was. I've been here almost 5 years and I'm still not sure myself.

i guess you could fake your own death :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gilganixon posted:

and you people can suck my loving dick if you don't like old sarum

i dont like anything

• Locked thread