Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Does anyone sexually identify as a Muppet yet? Not a brony or a furry but a full on felt muppet? Because we could get in on the ground floor of the next big weird thing that socially inept idiots flock to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ChogsEnhour posted:

Does anyone sexually identify as a Muppet yet? Not a brony or a furry but a full on felt muppet? Because we could get in on the ground floor of the next big weird thing that socially inept idiots flock to.

The idea of muppet fetishists was a joke in early Homestuck but someone out there probably is one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ChogsEnhour posted:

Would explain how people get into anal fisting.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i hope the whole world stays the same but the gender thign comes on so someday i will have a 70 year old male bodied individual dressed in tights, high heels and lipstick watering their lawn and telling neighborkids to get off while shaking their hose lol

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

That Robot posted:

are fictional genders as bad as otherkin or worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup