Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
There's no nan0gender, which I remember from some tumblr thread, so list is incomplete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm a straight white male. What's the term for that?

Oppressor, evil, poo poo, etc

You should make up a gender if you know what's good for you.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I tried both but gave up bc they were boring.

I'm videogamegender (losergender) do I get a medal?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

A misanthrope posted:

lol you guys think this list is serious

bepboop i am a retarded robot. bzzz i was not programmed to understand what you humans call "humor" beep boop

I take it you haven't been to tumblr

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Stuntman posted:

what kind of person has such a sad and hateful life that they'd compile a list like this to mock teenagers?

They made it themselves :ssh:

E: they're not all teenagers :ssh:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Captain Yossarian posted:

There is no one on this earth that will read that OP

You also clearly have never been to tumblr

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I actually had a guy in a meeting IRL who introduced himself as "I'm Alex (or whatever) and my pronouns are he/him/his."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I had some made up pronouns to use in case it came up, which it will, but I forgot them.

Help me come up w new pronouns, not gay/gay/gayself though

• Locked thread