Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
The gently caress is wrong with people? I'm gonna go smoke a weed now so I can forget I even read a couple of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Canisgender– A small, doglike gender.

loving seriously? A dog is not a gender. I wanted to make fun of it some more, but I just don't have the words to express how much this whole list pisses me off.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm a straight white male. What's the term for that?

Cis-Scum

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

lol you guys think this list is serious

bepboop i am a retarded robot. bzzz i was not programmed to understand what you humans call "humor" beep boop

Except if you Google canisgender there are a bunch of loving weirdos talking about it seriously. So gently caress you.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

lol you googled that

yes, but to be honest, I was hoping you were right before i did. There are people out there right now making canisgender pride flags, gently caress this gay planet.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
I'm not sure I even know what a gender is anymore. Is it like a soul? is a guy gonna have to die now so my gender will be saved?

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Velkest posted:

my gender is every gender no one has ever thought of before. stop making up new ones, you are appropiating mine.

No, I'm Omnigender! I even have your gender. I CAUGHT EM ALL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Acne Rain posted:

well guess what, I put a virus on my gender before you uploaded it

gently caress, I think I'll pick bulbagender this time around.

• Locked thread