Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
this is good stuff op

im just waiting for some randos to come in and talk about dragon age 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

so op is this like a "funny" version of breitbart.com where you got this list

yes, come in and whine in the thread when your tumblr friends are made fun of

you're the errand boy they sent to pick up the bill

That Robot fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 26, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Lard Goat posted:

Canisgender– A small, doglike gender.

loving seriously? A dog is not a gender. I wanted to make fun of it some more, but I just don't have the words to express how much this whole list pisses me off.

I guarantee you most of this list was assembled by 16-year olds or retardos

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

eat poo poo retard

you'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation :smug:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

guys That Robot wants to gently caress me like real bad. he a robot and im a flashing cat. what gender does that make him?

lol why would I want to gently caress you

no one would

with all the constant bitching and whining there's no reason to get near you ever

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

see what did i tell you guys? the only people i make this mad are women who want to gently caress me.

that robot vag is wet for it

I'm a man

you get butthurt about any insults to tumblr culture

post your tumblr, A masturbator

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

lol you guys think this list is serious

bepboop i am a retarded robot. bzzz i was not programmed to understand what you humans call "humor" beep boop

when they take stuff like demiqueer quirisexual aromantics seriously, it's hard not to think that tumblr children take it seriously

meow meow im a little runt of a cat-av haver who doesn't know poo poo except tumblr is a-okay and also I'm an annoying oval office meow meow

That Robot fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 27, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

CaptainSarcastic posted:

AWWWW, YISSSSS! Another Tumblr thread! :getin:

what up mang

watch out for dragon age 2 folk and their misdirections

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

i heard theres a way to get off this gay planet. normal people cant afford space travel yet so i advise suicide

you should do that then, since it's cheaper

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Totalizator posted:

"Ugh why do you GBS shitlords laugh at these innocent snowflakes who aren't even talking to you and just are doing their own thing"

"GAH SOMEONE SOMEWHERE SAID A SEXIST THING #NOTONMYINTERNET"

that's forums user A misanthrope's whole MO

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Oh Hell No posted:

man, you think these things are a joke or confined to bored tweens until you meet a relatively* well-adjusted 23-year-old woman who has decided that she is "voidgender" and has started a GoFundMe to raise money for legal fees so she can change her name to "Lavender Wolf"

* and by that i mean has a job and leaves the house sometimes

lol link please this sounds good

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
change it to "That Robot's Complete Rant Symposium, sponsored by Cannabis"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
one concept they didn't touch on (but could totally use) is colors

"HAY GUYS IM A REDGENDER MY PRONOUNS ARE RED, RED AND RED. ITS LIKE POKEMON AND POWER RANGERS BUT BETTER!" *quietly* "im gonna gently caress up that bluegender guy."

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Don Tacorleone posted:

What if, like the elements, genders are composed of smaller gender particles? Gendertrinos perhaps, gender dark matter

The possibilities are astonishing ! Good thing all the graduating Gender studies majors will undertake this exciting new branch of science

Who is their Galileo, I can only wonder

probably the die cis scum lady

kittiesgomeow posted:

Sometimes it feels like their gender identity is a replacement of a descriptor of their mood that day. Some days I'm ratchet and watch reality tv shows and listen to nicki minaj, but that doesn't mean I'm ratchetgendered; some days I'm very serious and watch pbs documentaries and listen to npr but i'm not dullgendered. I think it's a fundamental misunderstanding of what a normal human experiences.

e: words

this is a good theory, not only because it makes sense but because it is correct. it is as if the word gender was extrapolated as a descriptor of one's personality in the way that they are using it.

i think what is significant is that the act of coming up with one's own gender is a self-aggrandizing activity that seeks to reinforce the idea that they are unique and not one of seven billion, and that their lives have some meaning.

im probably reading too much into this, but yes, that was a good post kittiesgomeow

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you are still the boringest whiniest motherfucker

it's a tumblr thread and you somehow come off as the biggest, most sensitive dork being discussed

i was intoxicated. it was funny or witty at the time. it probably sounds like poo poo now, and I can see that. my bad I guess

That Robot fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jan 27, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

i dunno that robot i think if you keep going you'll win them over

considering the response you got for your breitbart comment, I'm p sure you're in the same boat

E: also a new theory that should satisfy love love skeleton -- kids are loving retarded and should not be on the Internet til they're 18

that's why there's fake genders; kids come up with dumb poo poo

That Robot fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 27, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
are fictional genders as bad as otherkin or worse

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Pangender? That's racist!

this person needs to be slapped in public

insufferable sanctimonious bullshit :smugjones:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Troposphere posted:

Did someone say dragon age 2? My dragon age 2 sense is tingling

I knew you would come and try to spoil the conversation because you won't let tumblr folk get mocked

I have the following to say to you: neopronouns suck and you should know better

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

lol not everyone with a different opinion than yours is a sjw tumblrina or whatever, you big whiny nerd baby.

(countdown to patented That Robot meltdown starts now)

yeah and not everyone who makes fun of tumblr folk is a neckbeard fedora, though you spout it constantly

also i don't melt down. i post a lot when I'm bored or on a train and the app isn't very good for posting.

also nerd baby lol. these are some elementary burns that a blind person could pull off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
whats marissa mayer's tumblr

• Locked thread