Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Gaunab posted:

I don't think you understand the Andy Griffith show...

:synpa: Grimdark reboots are all the rage these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

ShaqDiesel posted:

:synpa: Grimdark reboots are all the rage these days.

Put them all in body armor and roll them in dirt

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
jennifer lawrence IS helen crump

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I want the Andy Griffith cast to respond to Ferguson.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Jacob Trembly has just been cast as Opie

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

I feel like itd be more subtle. Barney would be like "nip it! Nip it in the bud!" And he'd shoot. And then Andy would have to set it straight. Like you cant shoot the colored people even if you're scared and only know them by assumptions

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

And the dumb child would be like "gee paw, but aren't them coloreds always criminals? " and aunt bee would make some racist fried chicken and watermelon to appease the blacks

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

And then Andy would be like "what the sweet lord! They're people like us!" And there would be some thanksgiving like moment in the jail, because they already jailed the blacks

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Gary Oldman IS Floyd the barber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Malinois posted:

I'm the jar of Aunt Bea's dill pickles, reald-o.

I'm the 6 and 7/8 hat tag Henry pulled out of during a drawing for a portable tv.

• Locked thread