Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
The Rock is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

kidcoelacanth posted:

gonna need some proof here pal

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I like the Social Outcasts and I want them to get a sort of ironic smark following, at the very least.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Skaw posted:

It's really a shame they already blew their immediate backup plan button by having Sheamus cash in already. And also by giving it to Sheamus in the first place.

Imagine the end of WrestleMania 31, except it's Sheamus running in on HHH/Roman.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Muddy Burphy posted:

I'm glad we have poster Anal Surgery here to tell us what is and isn't acceptable in professional wrestling.

Doing the Lord's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I want Ric Flair to say "penis" on TV despite New Day's objections

• Locked thread