Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just picked this bad boy up today at the local ethnic grocer:

About a "6" in terms of pure heat but it's got a delightful afterburn that I'm digging

What about YOU??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Your mom op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

interwhat posted:

Your mom op

We took turns OP.

You mom likes it when spicy things "Tingle"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

interwhat posted:

Your mom op

Yowza thats a spicy meatball :mmmhmm:

E: christ Im getting pwnd here

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i hat a pretty hot queso at the rio the other day cause i got the "atomica" version or whatever. its probably just some habs but whatevs, you know? it was pretty chill. dawg?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i prefer moderately spicy things. like, nothing more extreme than tabasco. anything further and it fucks up my guts.

i made a decent spanish beef stew the other day that had a bit of a kick to it.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Bdubz changed their mango habaņero sauce somewhat recently for the much hotter. Like inedible

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serious Frolicking posted:

i prefer moderately spicy things. like, nothing more extreme than tabasco. anything further and it fucks up my guts.

i made a decent spanish beef stew the other day that had a bit of a kick to it.

Here's the deal, IMO: if the food is tasty by itself, making it real hot is kind of a shame

But if it's bland, it's fun to see what you can tolerate. Plus you release some of those good ol "endorphins" and cop a sweet natural, legal high.

ON TOPIC: what did you spice that stew w my man?

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
extra hot valentina [[black label]] on some cheesy rice.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Here's the deal, IMO: if the food is tasty by itself, making it real hot is kind of a shame

But if it's bland, it's fun to see what you can tolerate. Plus you release some of those good ol "endorphins" and cop a sweet natural, legal high.

ON TOPIC: what did you spice that stew w my man?

most of the flavor came from a can of rotel and a jar of sofrito. i didnt really put a lot of effort into making it.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serious Frolicking posted:

most of the flavor came from a can of rotel and a jar of sofrito. i didnt really put a lot of effort into making it.

Thats not spicy at all smh

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Thats not spicy at all smh

i know, which is why i was surprised that it was spicy at all. the leftovers were not, so i dunno what the deal was.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I make a kind of Mexican casserole called mazuma and I put habaneros in it. My butthole informed me that got two particularly strong ones for last week's batch.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wulfolme posted:

I make a kind of Mexican casserole called mazuma and I put habaneros in it. My butthole informed me that got two particularly strong ones for last week's batch.

sweet loving sassy molassy!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
dunk a dill pickle reald-o

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i put this real delicious smokey chipotle hot sauce from the pepper palace on a lot of my food, makes everything kick tolerably while adding additional yum to already yummy foodstuffs. i just put it on pizza for din din earlier

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Trappey's jalapenos. I wasn't paying attention and bought the 'hot' kind.
They are too spicy. I keep eating them gradually because I paid for them, but the experience is not pleasurable.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I only like mildly spicey food; the last spicey thin I ate were buffalo flavored nuggets.

I'll eat something in the mid range when my allergies act up or I have a cold, clears them right out.

the hottest thing I ever ate was a special pepper. it made my tear ducts run, drool and nose run uncontrolably. I could actually feel the heat passing through my digestive tract for a day before it finally burned a hole through my rear end.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nice job

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I made fried tofu and covered it in a chile spice/ herb blend and it was deliciously sweet / spicy

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
I went to some sort of mexican place and had "charred tilapia" or or something, can't remember what it was actually called. It was a 2 out of I think 5 on their menu, but I didn't feel the heat at all. I have a harder time eating jalapeno bagels than that thing. It was not a bad sandwich but not spicy at all.

So either that or the jalapeno bagel I had for breakfast yesterday.

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think

nice, me 2 with seafood and youtiao

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Carne adovada for lunch. That's roasted pork in a spicy red chile sauce.

I eat spicy stuff every day, bitches. Every dump I take is like a yard sale.

With your jalapeno bagel get the gently caress out

Lhet
Apr 2, 2008

bloop

Just now made some pretty spicy curry. With sardines.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

"level 5" bloody mary at a place that serves awesome bloody mary's and incredible breakfast on the weekend. friend took a sip and looked like he was gonna throw up lolz

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Tujague posted:

they're delicious I think I'll have another for breakfast thank you

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Tujague posted:

Carne adovada for lunch. That's roasted pork in a spicy red chile sauce.

I eat spicy stuff every day, bitches. Every dump I take is like a yard sale.

eating spicy food shouldnt phase your intestines or sphincter. get a load of this bitch and his shotgun shits

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder how white a city has to be before you need to hunt down an ethnic store to buy hotsauce.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I wonder how white a city has to be before you need to hunt down an ethnic store to buy hotsauce.

Nothing but artisan mayonnaise shops as far as the eye can see.

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I put four or five medium chilies in a pan of black beans and cut up pork the other day. I call it "pork n' beans with chilies". Not that spicy.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
That meat-a ball

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
chicken an waffles place makes a jalapeno waffle it's not that hot i just want to brag bout that good rear end waffle. no other thread really fit

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a chilean woman's rear end in a top hat and she was like a million on the scoville scale

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Had a burger yesterday but the sauce was the weakest poo poo on earth so I had to use like a quarter of the bottle to get my spice on. I was really disappointed

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm trying to take a poo poo right now but nothing is coming out, what's going on?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Chili Chicken from my local Hakka restaurant

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

a chilean woman's rear end in a top hat and she was like a million on the scoville scale

that woman's rear end in a top hat is my mom

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i ate a spicy meatball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Enfield posted:

i ate a spicy meatball