Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got tired of it taking 20+ minutes for my bathroom sink to drain so I decided to take action. I was going to use the baking soda + vinegar trick to unclog the sink. But first I needed to remove the stopper from the sink to really make it effective. Turns our. All I had to do was remove the sink stopper... Check it out everybody.

Click the image for the super high res 1900x500 pixel version.

Jesus christ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

:yikes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Omg barf. :wookie:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's like ripping tampons out of the sink instead of the pink or stink

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

You're a loving dick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That's just a G code playing out with a faulty holder for the part.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

What the fucks wrong with you? Do you have a serious mental problem or something?

Jesus Christ, what the hell.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Volume posted:

You're a loving dick

:spergin:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Mods?!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

amityville anus posted:

Yeah those rear end tampons, you gotta yank them out hard.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
now glue the short end onto your chin and pretend you are a taoist sage

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
how long is your hair? this should be your sig

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool u got a jellyfish

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
i tried to look up the guiness record for biggest clog but all i could find was "biggest clog dance".

you might have a shot at fame with that.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

My autism is flaring up really hard right now, thanks rear end

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You go too far sir!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
You can't trick me into this OP! I will only unclog my drain when the stars are aligned and the moon is full so I can eat my hair and become an immortal wolf man

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

amityville anus posted:

i love to rip out a tampon and just hurl it as hard as i can and then smash that puss, hth

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the first time i removed a clog from my sink was the last time i believed in a good and merciful god

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Wait what is going on

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
I'm really confused by this thread

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
That's you, OP. You made that gunk.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I wish I had taken a picture of my sink clog a couple weeks ago. It was draining slowly (and I just moved here) so I pulled the trap apart and the coiled hair was hanging down the extension (so like greater than 12 inches) and when I pulled it out it looked like a really long hair condom.

The worst/weirdest part about clearing drains is the stuff doesn't smell nearly as offensive as it looks. Marinating in soap will do that I guess.

Probably a good thing cause I'd vom

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I wish I had taken a picture of my sink clog a couple weeks ago. It was draining slowly (and I just moved here) so I pulled the trap apart and the coiled hair was hanging down the extension (so like greater than 12 inches) and when I pulled it out it looked like a really long hair condom.

The worst/weirdest part about clearing drains is the stuff doesn't smell nearly as offensive as it looks. Marinating in soap will do that I guess.

Probably a good thing cause I'd vom

You should have used the hair to put a voodoo curse on the previous tennant .

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Back when I was a piece of poo poo apartment dweller I dealt with poo poo like this from time to time. It's worse when it's someone elses hair. The only time a smell made me literally throw up was pulling poo poo out of a drain with a hand cranked augger.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
im stuck at step #1 OP. How do I remove that drat thing?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

amityville anus posted:

Ah yes, the "rocker" tampon application.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Whenever I unclog my wife's aborted hair fetus from the drain I leave the remains laying in the bathtub or sink so she appreciates the sacrifices I make for our relationship.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

im stuck at step #1 OP. How do I remove that drat thing?

Should be a screw slot on the back of the neck of the drain. Or just pull hard enough to break it

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
A while ago the landlord replaced my shower drain, I used to be able to unscrew it and pull it up and out along with most of a clog when i needed to but now it's caulked in so i have to pull hairs out a few at a time through the little holes. Nice one landlord

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wow that's hilarious

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I went to my sink pulled the siv i put in it out dumped out some of my hair shavings and what do ya know? Nothing below that siv.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I got tired of it taking 20+ minutes for my bathroom sink to drain so I decided to take action. I was going to use the baking soda + vinegar trick to unclog the sink. But first I needed to remove the stopper from the sink to really make it effective. Turns our. All I had to do was remove the sink stopper... Check it out everybody.

Jesus christ!

don't post your mums tampons here

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

don't post your mums tampons here

dissenting opinion: do

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jesus christ!

I would have never guessed that you were a disgusting creature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

New avatar pls

• Locked thread