Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I was playing Deus Ex maybe for the 2nd play through so I knew how I could sneak around really well and didn't really need to kill all the dudes but this one guy was sitting there looking at something and I thought it might have been important to getting hidden illuminati swag or something so I domed him in the back of the skull with a 10mm slug. Turned out he was just reading a darn book lol. I felt kinda bad and also his like PDA just had letters from his family whoops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Jukeboxblues posted:

It is so easy though as they are weak and can't run very fast. Thats just science.
just dont lead as much

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

What about disabling the speed limiter in European Truck Simulator 2 and delivering your haul of explosive chemicals at 190 kph? Meanwhile also drinking cheap beers and listening to Ace of Base and pretending to solicit Estonian prostitutes at every gas station.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Also never deliver things to GB. Speed cameras everywhere. loving I-ties also have too many drat tolls stops on their roads. gently caress them too. I like to keep in in the flat land locked tax haven of Luxembourg.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jan 27, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

If you don't want an abortion don't have one!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want a video game that allows the player to perform abortions, preferably in a way that's disrespectful to women and humans in general.
Just like your posting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

The game Dishonoured is like going to a job. It's tedious and you really don't care that much and makes the act of killing more of a chore than anything else. Weirdo plague industrial England whoopety gently caress I don't even know whats going on plot wise.

Mad Max is like, running errands, the game with about as much fun as that implies.

I also bought the Witcher 3 when it was on sale hopefully it's better than this trash.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

The Goatfather posted:

it just sounds like you're just bad at games. you're going to loving hate the witcher 3
I played a heck of a lot of games and Mad Max isn't outright offensive but it's incredibly repetitive and the car/fight combat only gets good half way through the game. Kind of weird but I'm just beating it out of spite because there is a lot to do, it's totally a time sink. It's sometimes great, largely OK, but mostly just filler. At least the graphics are very good and when the car combat and exploring is good it's quite fun. 7/10

Dishonoured is outright crap from my point of view. Not only is the combat pretty garbage since all the weapons are basically one shot kills but I literally have no idea or care what is going on in the main plot. Some invisible crows kidnapped this person and framed me for a murder of who? What? Who gives a poo poo?! Wanted to really like it but can't because the abilities are all just one hit kills, great work, just make every gun the auto aiming rail gun. Barely registers a 6/10. Not fun. Boo.

The best FPS games with actual consequences and legit non-lethal objectives is SWAT4. Not too many games try to make arresting a single perp in a gas station with only pepper spray interesting and fun but this one does it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

so i was playing that dumb mad max game last night and near the end you go to rescue this babe's child from these like desert folk and you have to explore around and you have to like guess which pit the bad guys are hiding the child and you find ANOTHER child who is held captive and your character just fully shoves him back in his little cage. im like WTF just happened. for real you totally ignore the other kid because its not a mission objective???

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Right but should video games allow you to put opened ketchup in the cupboard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

What are the moral consequences of camping the quad damage and rocket launcher spawns??

• Locked thread