Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Germstore posted:

Once tried to follow traffic laws in GTAV. That got old fast.
also you quickly realize no one else in the game follows traffic laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

my favorite part of the old gtas is doing police or ambulance missions and realizing that turning on the siren makes it a 50/50 shot for traffic to slam the gently caress into you
in GTA IV, more often than not if you're doing 100 in a police car with sirens blaring, everyone will decide that's a good time to drive off the road/into each other

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

if you didnt clean everything it wasnt like those useless loving mushroom people were gonna pick up the slack. sure, they didnt have water cannons but they could bring out a drat mop or something.
Sirena Beach had a janitor that was trying his best every time i went to that level and i always felt bad for him

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

someday AI will be advanced enough to make video games based on passively aggressively winning arguments
i thought we already had this with Phoenix Wright

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Killing a child is worse than killing an adult by a significant margin.
you can spare them the depression and self-loathing that comes with adulthood though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this thread has gotten loving dumb

• Locked thread