Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lasher posted:

STALIN WAS WAY WORSE THAN HITLER!

Well, I'm convinced. The world is truly flat.

i hope the future of rap does not involve embracing the favorite quote of neo nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Jukeboxblues posted:

What is this suppose to be? Yeah I guess if you do value populating other lands there are going to be more people speaking your language. Thanks for the enlightenment. Hey did you know that China doesn't value human lives while England enjoys tea and scones? So worldwide there are more Chinese than White people. Really makes you think.

i like him a lot but yeah that quotes attempt to do something very easy (insult overly religious countries and praise "exploring" instead) accidentally justified essentially everything wrong with humanity

notice how everything is made in china? way to be busy building churches and fighting wars america, instead of legalizing slave labor, idiot bitches you could have been rich

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Gaunab posted:

What's the subject of this diss track? Whether the earth is flat or not.

https://soundcloud.com/bobatl/bob-flatline-feat-neil-tyson

This is such a weird way to stay relevant. Entertaining, but weird.

also he apparently deleted the track? i wonder if he realized the earth is round or if big neil shut him down for that sample being too long and unapproved

• Locked thread