Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cat youtube
Jun 25, 2013
Im pretty computer illiterate bu firefox ( verison 43.0.4) just opened the Run>Cmd window and ran a command byitself. it went by fast enough that all I could catch was that it was firefox related.

The only addons I have are Adblock plus and flash video downloader.

Is there anyway to see what the Cmd history? I assume I should run a virus/spyware check just to be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
Flash Video Downloader is malware, and you should uninstall AdBlockPlus too and switch to uBlock Origin. At this point I'd recommend checking the instructions in the Firefox thread to refresh your profile after uninstalling the add-ons, then doing malware scans.

• Locked thread